11

SOO LAZY...I WAS SICK SO I COULDN'T UPDATE SORRY

CHAPTER 11 START!

After Jungkook and Jimin's make out session, Jungkook returned to his room and fell asleep, smiling.

6:30 A.M

*Phone rings

"Hmm? What? What??"

"Jimin-hyung!! you dumb ass!! you should be meeting up with me right now!! I'm in the train station. I'm gonna wait for you okay?? you better hurry!"

"eeeh...EEEEEEEEEEEEEH?? Right okay!!"

Jimin stood quickly from his bed and woke Taehyung up.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU AND MY BROTHER HAVE A DATE! WAKE UP!"

"I AM ALREADY AWAKE JIMIN!"

"GOOD."

Jimin quickly went to the kitchen, took bread from their cabinet, ate, showered, brushed teeth, and changed clothes. He was wearing comfortable clothes: A gray long sleeved shirt, gray sweat pants, brown timberlands (from jungkook), his beanie and his accessories. 

Taehyung also did everything.

Jimin left the dormitory, well now they have a house they will be moving next week. TT Jimin ran. Jimin rode on a taxi. Jimin arrived at the train station. He saw his brother and helped him. They rode the taxi together and they arrived the bts's dorm.

"Do I look fine??" Jihyung asked.

"Yes. You look great."

Taehyung was in their living room. Jungkook saw him and gasped.
"Hyung, you look fantastic!"

Taehyung was wearing a white suit and black pants. He looked hot. TT They heard a knock.

Jungkook opened the door and saw Jimin and Jihyun outside.

"Jihyun!"

"Jungkook!"

They hugged and Jihyun saw Taehyung at the back and so he blushed. Taehyung smiled at him. Jimin entered the dormitory and Taehyung was in front of Jihyun. 

"Hello, Jihyun."

"Hello, Tae-hyung."

"You look wonderful."

"You look great as well."

Jimin broke the awkwardness and pushed Taehyung outside the dormitory. "Okay, you both will have a fantastic date okay? you better be back before 5:00 p.m. or else."

"Or else what?" Taehyung asked.

"I will punish the two of you" Jimin winked.

"Yeah.k whatever." Taehyung replied.

Jimin closed the door and Taehyung & Jihyun walked away. Taehyung asked Jihyun, "Where do you want to go?"

"I want to ask you that as well actually." Jihyun giggled.

"Oh okay. Let's eat first. Do you want to go to a restaurant or a cafe?"

"Let's go to a cafe."

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'll just see how this date goes. Looking at Jihyun, I can only see him as Jimin's brother. I can only see him as a brother to me as well. I'll wait for my heart to decide then.

Jihyun's P.O.V

He. Will never fall in love with me. I smiled at Tae-hyung while we were riding on the taxi going to a cafe.

Jimin's P.O.V

I went to the kitchen because I only ate bread for breakfast. Right now, It's 8:30 a.m. I am eating Jin hyung's omelette this morning. I am satisfied. I burped and smiled.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I wathed Jimin-hyung. I was mesmerized by him. I'm confused. I was blushing when Jimin hyung saw me looking at him. He smiled at me, my heart was beating so hard. 'Do I like him?' 

*STATEMENTS:

The 'proper sex' will be in the next chapter. I was sick and probably still is soo I only updated this small. A small update. TT Thank you! I'm very sorry!!