{Prinxeity} Roman's room

"What is up everybody!"
Thomas started his video by doing his intro as usual, but this video would change the Sander sides, forever.
When the sides all showed up for the Q and A, Roman had an idea.
"Thomas," he announced, in his usual dramatic voice, "how about we all go to my room for the Q and A!"
The answer that Thomas gave was "Why?"
"Becau..."
"Don't start a sentence with because, it is an improper use of grammar" Logan cut him off.
"Oh whatever, calculator watch," Roman responded, "Anyway, Thomas we should go to my room, because when people are in my room, they cannot tell a lie."
He whispered the last part, but everyone still heard him.
"That's amazing!" Thomas replied, "and a great idea, lets go!" Then, they all started to sink down to Roman's room. Which was basically Thomas's living room... with Disney posters and movies everywhere.
No one was surprised at what Roman's room looked like, in fact they all expected it to look this way. However, what they had not expected, was the Sander sides posters, more specifically, only Virgil's poster.
They decided not to ask about it yet, as they needed to get on with the Q and A

~First timeskip, Woah!~

Then, Virgil couldn't take it any longer. "Why do you only have my poster" he asked, sounding curious and a little anxious.
"I like you," was Roman's response, before he slapped his hand to his mouth, to stop him self, but he had already said it.
Everyone was staring at Roman, eyes wide mouths gaping, then Virgil asked, "In what sense?"
Roman's hand slapped to his side so that the others, including Virgil could hear Roman say, very clearly, "In a romantic sense!"
By this time Virgil was blushing a bright red, so bright that it came through his foundation. The only response he could give, because of Romans room was...

"I like you too."

It was barely a whisper, but the others still heard it. Everyone was now staring at Virgil, everyone except Roman. Roman was looking at the floor, blushing the brightest blush that any of the sides had ever seen. Thomas decided to end the video there.

" Alright well, let's leave the viewers with that revelation, and until next time, take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!"

~A month later~

In the mind space, Roman and Virgil were hanging out watching Disney movies, Virgil's favorite of course. But soon enough, they weren't focused on the movie. They were focused on each other, as they lay there in blissful contentment, they realized at the other truly did care for them, but up until this moment they didn't know how much.
"I love you, Roman." Virgil whisper to Roman, while watching the movie, then he realized what he said.
"Did I say that out loud? Oh my goodness I did and now probably think I'm moving too fast and you probably hate me and y-" He was cut off by Roman's next three words,

" I love you too."

A/N Okay so I had the idea of the sides have to be honest and Romans room, so this happened. I'm sorry if you think it's not good. And if you think it's good thank you. And Logan don't you dare correct me for using the word "and" as the first word in a sentence.
Alright guys I guess I'll...

See you in the books!