Prinxeity Room Part 2

Something is up with him, and we're probably going to have to go to his room to fix it. Thats going to be a fun episode.

Not

-------------------

When Roman was in his room, the sides and I decided that we would take the camera and go record in there. I wonder what his room looks like. Its probably some sort of assortment of Disney posters and mirrors.

The sides, except for Roman, all came up to start the video. Shortly after starting, we all sank down.

When we all got there, the panicking Roman wasn't what we were focusing on.

On one of the walls there was a collage of pictures of Virgil, along with some Prinxeity fanart. It was surprising, to say the least.

Virgil's POV

Why does he have pictures of me? Why does he have pictures of me? I mean that fanart is cute, BUT STILL. This is creepy as fu*k.

3rd Person POV

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!" Was soon shouted across the room, coming from none other than Roman himself.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE! OH GOD YOU SAW THE PICTURES! Ummmm... They're nothing, they're ummm..."

He could tell he wasn't lieing his way out of this one, so he just accepted defeat.

"Okay, I like Virgil, and I know this is my room, but I need to clear my head so...

goodbye"

Okay so I'm going to leave you guys here. I know, I know. I'M EVIL, but I have a great idea for the next part. And get ready for my first attempt at writing...

AAAANNNGGSSTT!!!