Prologue

Arranged love ©️2017 by its_Rayann
This story, "Arranged Love" including all chapters prologues/epilogues and associated content is copyrighted under the copyright, Designs, and patents Act 1998. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, or distribution or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Prologue
Adriana pov
There must be something wrong with me I could never manage to do anything right in my fathers eyes. I was also known as the school
freak, I didn't have any friends I was that one kid who sat alone at lunch and sat in the corner in class never uttering a word little did they know I did not care for there opinions and every day as they sat there whispering about me behind my back knowing I was in ear shot that I also judged them for all there wrong doings how all the girls would fuck anything that was popular and breathing how the guys talked about themselves as if they were a blessing to man kind. But still there must be something wrong with me that causes anyone who lays eyes upon me to hate me even my dad hates me no wait he despises me he wishes nothing to do with me he wants nothing more then to be rid of me and yet even though I know this I find my self chasing after his approval like a puppy chasing its own tail failing each and every time leading to the cuts on my arm and why I always have to wear a long hoodie or else everyone would see the hideous scars that I have given myself. I used to have to wear make up every day to cover up the bruises my abusive boyfriend had given me each time I refused to give up my first kiss or my virginity to him but no matter how much pain he put me through I stayed strong because I knew if I didn't it would just another reason for everyone to call me a disgrace.
I can remember a time where I wasn't hated by the whole school where everything wasn't as complicated

*Flashback* Adriana pov
I walked into school and walked up to Jade. Hey Jade. "Hey Adriana, So I heard that Jack has a crush on you." It's probably a rumor besides Jack doesn't even talk to me. "No, I heard it from one of his friends that he wants to ask you out." Okay even if this is true why would I go on a date with him? Please your the one girl in the group who has never been a relationship just go on the date and see how it goes." Fine but if this goes wrong I'm blaming it on you. "Yay, your going."
End of Flashback

You see Jade wasn't always that mean she became that way when she started hanging out with the wrong crowd and that happened after me and Jack broke up. Me and Jack started dating after our third date I was fifteen and he was 16 everything went well for the first week until he tried to kiss me but something just clicked in my mind and I pushed him away and he hit me he threatened me If I tried to call for help saying that he would kill me he kept on beating me every time I wouldn't let him kiss me I wanted to leave him so bad but I was too scared to call it quits. So this went on for months until one day he tried to rape me my sister walked in and stopped him but because all of he trouble it would've caused I kept my mouth shut and begged my sister to do the same. I had taken boxing classes before but didn't really put that much effort in but I started training extremely hard so if someone tried to do this to me again they would pay for it. The whole school heard from Jack about everything except the fact that he beat me and tried to rape me Jade heard about this and instead of being a good friend and helping me she stopped hanging out with me and started hanging out with the wrong crowd and they changed her. people slowly started to poke fun at me until it was me against the school someone might wonder why I didn't have friends it was because Jack and Jade would threaten anyone who tried to make friends with me. From then on things just started getting worse until I couldn't take it I started cutting and my mom found out about it I was sent to therapy I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I was given medication but none of it ever worked. They finally found a medication that worked but it only helped me the slightest bit the only thing that kept me from going crazy was my boxing classes to this day I still have to take medication and I'm required to go to therapy once a month.