Relocate

Adriana pov
Me and Alex had to go to the doctor for another checkup Alex had gotten a phone call and left the room. "I have some unfortunate news Ms.kutnetsov you seem to have had a miscarriage I stared at the doctor in shock I had no words all I could sit their with my mouth open in a gape.

Alex pov
I didn't know what to think Adriana had a miss carriage I didn't know how to feel I was excited to have child with her of course I was nervous but I was happy but now I didn't know what to do Adriana laid her head down on my chest and cried. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said my father walked in. "Sorry interrupt but I need to talk to you Alex." Adriana looked up at me with tears in her eyes I wiped them off and slowly got up. "I'll be right back." I said as I closed the door. I know that your going through a lot right now but we have a problem." What is it. "Erick found out where we are so we have to move to a safe house immediately." Do you know how he found out? "I have people working on that but right now we need to move to the safe house, now get Adriana there are cars waiting out back. I walk back in the room and grab Adriana.
                        ———
Sorry for the short ahh chapter it's pretty rushed but I promised the next on will be much longer. Until then ya bitch is out bye😋❤️