Suspect

Alex pov
Adriana has officially been missing no one has heard from her in the past 24 hours I was in the office with my father and some of the guards  trying to figure what happened , so tell me what happened . "You called me to pick up Adriana and when I got to the school she was gone." "Son remember how you said you were suspicious of her father you should keep tabs on him and no matter what do not trust him he could very well be the reason Adriana and her sister have gone missing." Ok then I'll talk to you guys later I say getting up and walking out of the room I was going to find Adriana if it's the last thing I do .

Gabriele (Adriana's dad) pov
I was at a meeting with the Aidan we were discussing how we were going to keep the others of my tracks , so the deal was you can have my two daughters and in exchange you can't do anything to the Italian mob . "Yes that's the deal." So explain to me how we're going to keep everyone of my tracks especially Alex he will stop at nothing to find the both of them . "Just try to seem like your worried about them and avoid answering my calls around them that will do for now." Ok then I'll see myself out , until next time Aidan . "Bye".

Alex pov
I had followed Adriana's dad to one of Aidan's compounds I'm not surprised he would do this I wasn't going to act on anything yet I was going to wait I didn't want him to go off and call Aidan and then have them move Adriana and her sister .

Adriana pov
I woke up sore I had bruises everywhere I could barely move every two hours or so a guy would come down to check on me and if I act up he beats me , I hated this I didn't want to be hit anymore I just wanted to die there was a piece of broken glass next to me I thought about it but that just made me think about how I promised Alex I wouldn't relapse I honestly felt that Alex didn't care that I was missing I was just a burden to him and I knew that he probably wasn't going to try to find me maybe he would just let them keep me and just end this feud he would probably be happier without me.

Alex pov
I'm going fucking insane I have never been more worried in my life thoughts were racing through my mind and that's when I got a video from them the preview made my stomach drop it was Adriana I could see bruises covering her face I went to my Father and showed him it I was surprised when I looked at his face and I saw remorse did he actually feel bad for someone for once in his life .

Adriana pov
I heard foot steps coming down stairs they stopped and someone was thrown down the stairs I got closer and what I saw made my stomach drop I saw my sister she was crying I pulled her close to me and held her she hugged me back if I was going to stay in this dreadful place at least I had my sister ......

~~~~~~~~
Happy thanksgiving🦃🍗❤️ I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/night I'm thankful for all the reads votes and all my friends on Wattpad and I know this is a pretty short chapter compared to my last ones but oh well hope you guys enjoyed love you guys byeeee 💖