Relapse

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️
Adriana pov
Alex took a bullet for me and now he's in a coma what if he doesn't make it and to think the last words he spoke to me were he would never love me and then the next day he takes a bullet for me that should've been me not him I should be lying in that bed on the edge of life not him it was crazy how I managed to be scared of someone but also in love with them I didn't know what to do anymore I didn't know what to think. later that day I went into my sisters room cause I couldn't watch Alex's basically lifeless body just lie there knowing he was alive but couldn't do anything was making me go insane I walked into her room she ran to me hugging me tightly we sat down on the bed and she started talking. Are you ok? Honestly no I'm scared he won't make it and it because of me. "It's not your fault he decided to take that bullet for you because he loves you." I felt hot tears pour down my cheeks, he doesn't love me he told me that so I don't know why he took the bullet for me. "We need to get your mind off this for a while hold on I'll be back she brought Albina to the room and she sat next to me and hugged me, Adriana, I don't blame you for this it's not your fault, ok you need to get your mind off of this ok we'll watch some movies come here everything is going to be fine******* I went back to my room and sat next to Alex. You can't do this to me you can't walk into my life make me fall in love with you and then walk out I say this as tears poor down my face please don't leave me. I lay down next to him and lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Time skip (2 weeks later)
Adriana pov

Alex was still in a coma I had gone out today with Albina and we had just gotten back home the family doctor that was taking care of Alex pulled me into a room to tell me something. "It's hard to say this but I don't think Alex is going to make it." W-why I whimpered. "His heart rate has been slowing down his temperature has been dropping I hate to say this but I don't think he's going to make it." I rush out of the room and head to mines I grab a razor and head to the bathroom I started balling my eyes out crying so hard my vision got hazy I looked down at the blade I pressed it against my skin slowly dragging it across and watching the blood trickle down from my arm, I walked over to the balcony and sat on the railing and then I heard footsteps coming towards the door just as I jumped someone ran in