I like him ?

Adriana pov
I grab my phone and turn off the alarm. Great summer is officially over I have to go back to hell (school) I get up and head to the bathroom. I finish taking a shower, put on some clothes, and head down stairs. "Morning sweetheart how did you sleep. great horrible I say "ok hurry and eat breakfast your dad's taking you to school. my mom was a business partner at a design company so she was constantly being called in to work so I barely get to see or talk to her and my dad owns a multi-million dollar company so I don't talk to him much either and it wasn't pleasant when we actually spoke. ok I say after finishing my breakfast then I head to his office, "you ready" He says, ya let's go, Adriana pov
We arise at school and I get out of the car
Bye dad, by Adriana, I enter the hallway I'm greeted by my least voice in the world Jade. "hey bitch", what the fuck do you want Jade, "just wanted to say hi to my favorite Freak in the world". The bell rings and I go to my first class I sit down and he calls role then tells us we're gonna be doing a project when all of a sudden the door slams open and a tall guy walks in. "Oh mr.kutnetsov is it?. "Yes." ok since your new tell the class about yourself. "Shit he is hot" one of jades friends says. "Back off of my future husband Taylor" said jade. I roll my eyes what's the big deal sure he's hot but he's probably just gonna be another one of the jocks that join in on being a sex-crazed asshole. "Ok that's enough." your Alex?  "Yeah I am." he spoke with a Russian accent it was hot as fuck but still didn't see the big whoop about him. "Omg, my future husband is foreign we're are you from?" Moscow Russia. I don't think these girls realize how stupid they sound. Alex go  take a seat next to Adriana. "who?" I raise my hand. "right there. Ok students as I was saying we have a project I'll give you your partners now."
Alex pov
The girl the teacher made me sit by is beautiful but I shouldn't bother with her I'm here for business once I find my target I'm leaving. I try to talk to her but she didn't want to say anything so I tickled her. "Your laugh is cute." she blushes we start talking and she seem cool.

*After school*

Alex pov
I'm talking to the team about the upcoming football game and this guy named Jack starts talking about how he and Adriana used to go out but she didn't even let him kiss her and still hasn't had her first kiss. "Wow." "Yeah but she's really hot though" I mean I guess she's ok but she looks like a geek. your right on that man she's nice but too ugly for me to fuck. "Maybe if I put a bag over her head" we all laugh and I see Adriana walking out of the school I tell them I got to go and I head over to her. Sup Солнечный свет (sunshine) she blushes, I chuckle so you know Russian? "I know enough to get by but I'm not really fluent." "Cool so about the project can we work on it at your place?" "sure". "So can I drive you home?" "sure" we get in my car and we drive to her house - after an hour of work I ask her if she wants to go out and eat she says sure and goes to get changed she comes downstairs and damns she looked hot. I wonder why she doesn't look like this all the time she comes up to me and taps me, "you okay", I grab her by the waist and pull her into a kiss.

Adriana pov:
he grabs me and starts kissing and damn did he know how to kiss I could feel butterflies in my stomach I'm really short so he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him It's was amazing, he puts me down. What was that for I say. "I just wanted to kiss you." typical.he chuckles, you just stole my first kiss ass whole. "ya I know I was talking to your ex and he told me you never let him kiss you is that why you to break up? I'll tell you another time but I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day until you apologize. he chuckles ok then we walk to his car - the ride is full of silence- he breaks it by saying you still don't want to talk to me,  I shake my head yes he puts his hand on my thigh and I blush but still don't talk , he sighs ok then - we get there Alex orders then asks what I want I stay silent, "ok then", he goes to the bathroom , the cashier starts talking so is that your boyfriend, no, ok would you like to go on a date with me some time , N - Alex walks in and puts his arm around me the cashier just asks what I want and I sigh and say cheeseburger and fries Alex pays and we go sit down and Wait, what did he want , I stay silent ok fine I'll apologize I'm sorry I was overwhelmed by your gorgeousness I blush  , I like the way you blush whenever I compliment you its cute,  thanks , so you want to play a game while we wait , sure , how about 20 questions , ok but let's cut it down to like four , ok you go first, ok do you like it here , ya (no). Do you have any siblings. Ya younger brother and a twin sister. "Cool, last question why did you kiss me." like I said because I wanted to. So it meant nothing to you. No I didn't say that your a nice girl and you really hot and funny so I would like to get to know you better and I do like you , oh I like you to- , here's your food - time skip , we're back in the car driving we get home and Alex walks me to the door , he asks me if I want to go on a date with him this weekend I say of course we kiss and he goes back home .

Alex - I chuckle to myself I didn't think she was gonna say yes but I'm happy she did I wonder what is about her that makes a monster like me smile.