Need

Recap : Adriana pov , I stopped and the guy walked up behind me Mrs.Kutnetsov he says I don't turn around he grabs me turning me to a place wear he could see my face I tried moving away but he grabbed me I spit in his face and he tried to punch me but I dodge it and punch him back trying to remember what I was taught in my boxing classes he gets back up and punches me this time succeeding and knocking me to the ground he grabs me.
( back to the present )
and that's when someone hits him over the head making him fall on me I push him off and get up I look at Alex and all I manage to say is thanks I look up at him he looks almost angry with me he looks at the bruise on my face I'm assuming he just doesn't want to start anymore of a seen since he just grabs my hand and leads me to the car we get home and Alex walks me to the room and let's me in closing the door behind us he looks at me , "what were you doing out there." I took a walk trying to clear my head from all the bullshit thats happened in the past months , Look what he did to your fucking face what would have happened if I wasn't ther- Alex almost starts shouting but I cut him off I start speaking but it's kind of hard considering I'm trying to hold back tears I get it Alex all I wanted was to take a walk and clear my head but thank you for making feel like some dumbass that can't protect them selves I say this while tears run down my face Alex walks towards me but all that makes me do is step back . "мое все I didn't mean it like that." Then how did you mean it then Alex huh I say while hot tears find there way from my eyes to the floor he walks closer to me until he is right in-front of me. мое все of course I know you can protect yourself but that's not your job." Then who's it. "Mines but you won't even let me because your scared of me but we both no damn well that I would never do anything against you I would do anything for you the reason I killed your dad was because he deserved it and I don't need him pulling something like that and although I don't regret killing him what I do regret is how it made you feel but I would never do that to you I can't live without you."
Ya you care so much about me yet you can't even tell me the meaning of a nickname. "You really want to know what мое все means." Yes. "It means my everything." Thoughts ran through my mind the first one did Alex actually love me and if so do I love him back who am I kidding of course I do and before I can even process them those three little words slip out of my mouth I love you Alex stays silent for a while what if he doesn't feel the same way then his voice interrupts my thoughts. "Look at me." I can't bring my eyes to meet his so he tilts my head upwards towards him amd out come the three little words so simple yet they make my heart jump for joy I love you he leans down and kisses me and instead of feeling lust in the kiss I feel love and passion for the first time in my life I felt content and unbelievably happy and thats when something hit me and it scared me I don't just love Alex I need him and I can only hope he means what he says and feels the same way and something that my mom had told me a long time ago was sometimes hope is all we have.