Not again

Adriana POV
Alex walks into the room. "Adriana we have to leave." Not this bull shit again, why? "I'll explaining in the car but we have to leave now." We walked out of the room and walked out back and we were greeted by gun fire Alex put me behind him and pulled out his gun. I was pulled from behind him I felt a gun at my temple and then I heard a voice that made me freeze I didn't know what to do I was scared. Erick spoke again, "Well, well look what we have here you two look surprised to see me, aren't you happy to see your old friend?" Erick let her go I swear I'll shoot you. "Why would I let her go? It's amazing how much pain I could cause you by getting rid of one unimportant piece of shit." Soon a man came out with my sister at gunpoint. "Now Adriana who do you think should be punished you or your sister." With out hesitation I said me. "You here's her Tom she should be punished." Gun shots went off and when everything cleared Erick and his men were gone I looked over and I saw my sister bleeding on the floor Anton rushed to her side I looked down I saw my close were stained with blood I fell on the floor and blacked out.

Adriana POV
I woke up in a hospital bed
I called for Alex and he came to my side. He sieged in relief. I put my hand next to his he grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"How do you feel мое все"
Fine I guess, were's my sister?
Alex stayed silent.
Alex what happened to my sister.
They shot her in the head... they said they don't think she's gonna make it.
At that everything came out all the built up emotions that I had spilt out  Alex held me as I cried into his chest.
The doctor came in the room. "Mrs.charles I see your up now everything is ready to go and you can leave when the papers are signed and also congratulations. On what? Your pregnancy. Wait we were told there was miss carriage. "How long ago was this?" Two weeks ago. "Do you rember the time of conception? About for weeks ago. Well that doctor must have been lying to you because your four weeks pregnant, you havent had a misscarriage, but If you do remember the name of this doctor they should be reported. Moving on, I'll have a nurse bring in your papers, and It is of my knowledge that your sister was also admitted to this hospital I'll have the nurse update you on her condition. The doctor walked out of the room and I looked at Alex while tears run down my face. I slowly got up and he wrapped his arms around me  making sure not to hurt my arm and rested his head on mines. I should be the one near death not my sister out child deserves a better mother and you deserve a better wife. Alex tilts my head up. "Our child is gonna be very lucky to have you, and I'm very lucky to have you." I don't get it. "Get what?" Why do you care about me Erick is right I'm a worthless piece of shit. "Don't say that." He tilted my head up. "I love you." I leaned forward on my toes and kissed him.

Time skip (at the new house)
Adriana POV
Me and Alex were in our room, I got up and walked to the counter. Alex came up to me and wrapped his hands around me. Your an idiot. "Maybe but you still love me." He said while leaning down to kiss me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. *time skip(that night)*
We got a call from the hospital saying that we had to go see my sister because she had came out of surgery and was awake.
We pulled up to the hospital and got out of the car we checked in and walked into my sisters room she was with Anton she noticed us and I walked over to her bed and hugged her. "I see you have a cast." Ya it's kinda what happens when you get shot in the arm, I say chuckling dryly.