The football game

Adriana pov
It was the day of the the football game my mom was doing my hair I was excited but nervous at the same time excited to see Alex nervous to probably end up kissing him in front of the whole school my brother was driving me their since he was gonna go to see his best friend ( my ex ) jack I just finished dressing
And did my hair I was really happy with the fact I dyed my hair grey over the summer I know it sounds weird getting your hair died grey in the middle of summer but I've always wanted to get it done so I got it done it looked great with my tan skin my brother walked into my room and asked if I was ready I said yes and we went downstairs apparently my sister was coming too we all got in the car - we got to the game and took a seat in the front row of the bleachers the game had just started Alex looked practically untouchable as he ran through the field - the game was over and I was nervous as fuck because we not only had won the game but Alex had made the final touchdown now I have to kiss him in front of the whole school Alex looked up at me and smirked I blushed he spoke and said remember our deal I say yes I get down from the bleachers and walk over to Alex he pulls me two him by the waist and starts kissing me it was great when we pulled apart practically the whole school was starting at us Jade was glaring at me I chuckled turned around and nuzzle my face into his chest alex kisses the top my head and says just loud enough for me to hear. Will you be my girlfriend ? A smile crosses my face of course, by now the only people staring at us so were my sister, brother , and Jack who was glaring daggers at Alex I once again chuckle and lay my head on Alex's chest my sister and brother come down from the bleachers my sister practically screaming from excitement and my brother has a look of interest and worry on his face my sister comes and asks me to talk while my brother asks if he can talk to Alex .

Alex pov
Antonio pulls me to the side and starts look Alex you seem like an okay guy I like you but I swear if you mess with my sisters heart I will kill you , I chuckle say I care about Adriana I would never do that to her , he says you better not we man hug and when Antonio leaves Adriana comes up to me and and ask if I can't drive her home because she'd rather avoid all the questions her brother is gonna ask , sure I say , she goes back to her brother to tell him then comes back  over to me we get in my car and start driving , so ....she says what did my brother want to talk to you about , he said that he thinks I'm an okay guy but if I mess up he'll kill me , Adriana laughs ya that sounds like my brother - We arrive at her house we kiss goodbye and she goes in to her house .