New friend

⚠️warning graphic⚠️
Alex pov
I was going crazy I missed her I missed the way she would wrap her self around me when I got mad at her I missed how she smelled I miss her laugh I was going crazy without her. Today my father wanted to talk to me so I headed to his house ***** "So Alex what I was thinking is you get Adriana's father he probably knows where she is."
Ok, then I'll go pick up her dad bye father.
"Bye son." ****** After I had gotten her dad I tied him up in one of the cells. So do you know where Adriana is? "Yes, but why would I tell you." Maybe I won't kill you. "I know you wouldn't do that Adriana would never forgive you." I'm doing this to get her out of the hell hole you put her in." "Fine if you can admit to me that you love her I'll tell you."I look over at Misha,  Nikita, And Tanya, and Adriana's brother they look back at me and I can see the smirks on there faces I look back at her father, fine I admit it. "Admit what ?" I admit that I love her now can you just tell me where the fuck she is after he tells me Adriana's brother walks up to him and punches him our plan was to let Adriana's brother kill him when we got the information but he said that he couldn't do it so he gave me the gun and I shot him in the head I watched his eyes roll back and the blood seep out of the wound . After that ordeal we walk out of the building and head to one of my compounds to get my men as we walk out the building the guys all start laughing Misha clears his throat and starts talking, so you love her Alex , I just roll my eyes and get int the car as we pull of Misha says again but this time louder, "soooo do you actually love her Alex." I swear if you don't shut up I'll punch you. "Ok, but do you love her though." No ,now can we leave this topic." Misha once again clears his throat. Damn, do you have Bronchitis Tanya says? Misha once again clears his throat Adriana and Alex sittin' in a tree f-u-c-k-I-ng first co- I cut him off by punching him in the throat after he regains his breath he lightly smacks my arm and goes on a rant about how disrespectful I am
***** After we got our weapons and the men we arrived at Aidan's wear house we made an attack plan and sneaked into the building as soon as we got in shots were fired two guys got in front of me I shot them both in the head and watched their bodies sink to the ground I stepped over their bodies and continued looking for where they hid Adriana hopefully they kept her and her sister in the same place from what I knew the room they were kept in was downstairs and was sound proof . I walked around having to shoot a couple more people out of my way someone came up to me and tried to stab me I ducked when I got back up I pulled out my knife and put him in a choke hold after asking him to wear the girls were I slit his throat and watched him bleed out I headed downstairs .

Adriana pov
Ericka came downstairs and had my sister taken out of the room he came near me and rubbed the pad of his thumb on my face I jerk my head away and he slaps me he try's to kiss me but I spit in his face he slaps me again he forces me up  and he rips my dress off I instantly react trying to cover myself he takes his shirt off and tries to put me down I smack his hand off . What your trying to do is rape. "It's not rape if you like it." I gag at the thought he through me down on the ground and takes his pants off  - right before he's about to rape me the door slams open and Alex comes through the door his men following after him two of his men run in front of him and get Erick, they head out of the room Alex runs towards me are you ok what happened he pulls me closer to him and looks at my bruises I start crying and Alex looks down at me to see I only have my undergarments on , мое все did.... did that bastard try to fucking rape you . All I manage to do is nod my head and cry into his chest Alex takes off his hoodie and puts it on me. The only thought that runs through my head is that if Alex had come any later I would have been raped I was lucky that he came at the time he did and also lucky that Erick hadn't tried this earlier ****** after we got home and I got dressed me and Alex walks into the room. "There's something I need to tell you." What is it? "Remember how you had asked for your dad when we first walked in and how I suspected your dad of being a rat." Ya .
"Well turns out your dad was the one who arranged for you and your sister to be taken and after we got the information from him he tried something on us so I had to kill him ." Alex looks at me with Remorse in his eyes. Y-you killed my dad ..... h-how cold you, thoughts ran through my head if he killed my father what if he tries to kill me. I look up at Alex, get out I say he looks at me before turning away and walking out of the room later one of his friends I believe his name is Misha walks in, "Hey. H-hi . Did Alex tell you about your da-? Ya, that's why I told him to get out. Understandable I just want you to know that Alex does care about you and I wouldn't completely give up on him. How do you know this? "I'm Alex's best friend plus Alex is too hot to give up ." Wait for a hold on did you say, best friend or gay friend, we both laugh. "Oh as gay as they come" we both laugh, I can tell we are going to be good friends. Do you want to do something I'm bored? "Netflix Marathon." Sound like a great idea I'm gonna go get some food I'll be back. I and Misha spend the rest of the on the bed watching movies.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving yesterday and I hope you enjoyed this chapter I love you guys byeeee