Christmas special

⚠️warning explicit content⚠️ (I mean it's not a description of doing the dirty but it has explicit content sooo)

Five days before Christmas

Adriana pov
I woke up with Alex's arms wrapped around me, he slowly started to wake up and then sat up "good morning мое все." He said as he kissed me on the forehead. Good morning Alex and happy birthday. "Thanks, and You do remember the party we have to go to today right?" ya.

Time Skip

Adriana pov
I'm on my bed with Adilena and Albina we're just talking and then the conversation turns weird and Adelina and Albina start asking personal questions. "So Adriana I got a question for you." ok. "Have you and Alex had sex yet?" w-wait what I say almost choking on my water. "You know did the freaky gotten down and dirty." First of all please never say that again Adelina and second of all, I could be asking the same about you and Albina's brother. "Wait what," Adeline says spitting her water on to the floor. Oh, so she didn't tell you that she and your brother are dating. "No. Well, they are. "You two have a lot explaining to do... After ten minutes of Adelina explaining how it happened the conversation moved back to me. "So did you and Alex have sex yet?" No, but-, "But? Are you planning on making that his Birthday gift?" Maybe. "Adriana for real."
Ok yes, but you can not I repeat can not tell him, understood? Yes we promise Adriana
Time skip ..... Adriana pov
It was time for Alex's party Albina, Adelina, and I went downstairs and we each went and found the brother we were looking for I went to Alex and we started talking and some girl starts walking towards us. "Hey Alex." She says twirling her hair. Who is she? I whisper into his ear. "She's my Ex." Why is she here? "Because my parents like inviting people I don't like to these gatherings." The girl walks closer to us and tries to touch Alex but all he does is pull me closer to him. "Oh I didn't notice you you must be his new girlfriend." No actually I'm his wife. "Oh I didn't know Alex was into your type of people." what do you mean my type of people? "Never mind." she says but I can hear her mutter something under her breath "ratchet black bimbos." I was about to lunge at her but Alex's grip on me becomes tighter. Later when the party was over me and Alex went back up to our room I'm gonna go take a shower. "Can I join you." I chuckle and say sure as I enter the bathroom a little after I start the water I feel arms rap around me I squirm a little at this but relax once I realize it's Alex after a while Alex turns me around and kisses me and then pins me against the wall he kisses my neck and I let out a moan then Alex stops and says something. "Don't do this if you think your going to regret it tomorrow." I won't.
(In case you don't know what happened they to quote some wise words from Adelina "got down and dirty." (had sex) my baby's are growing up so fast)

Next morning
Adriana pov
I woke up the next morning I felt cold and that's when I noticed I was naked that's when I remembered what happened last night and I smiled to myself Alex woke up and looked at me I didn't look at him straight in the eye since I was kinda embarrassed. Alex sighed. "You regret last night don't you." he starts getting up but I stop him, No it's not that I'm just ashamed of my body I've never really found myself beautiful in my body and I'm not used to this. I never had a man see me like this before of I'm the top but I have thunder thighs, I have stretch marks, and I have scars from when I used to cut I wasn't even sure that you would still be able to say you love me after you saw me with no clothes on. Alex pulls me closer to him "you have nothing to be ashamed of you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on and I will always love you, don't ever question that."

Time skip to Christmas day
Adilena pov
After the Christmas party, we opened gifts I was getting my gifts when it was time for Anton to give me his gift he pulled a velvet box out of his back pocket on got down on one knee Everyone gasped he proposed and I said yes he got up and I kissed him.

-
This is my present to y'all hope your having/had a nice christmas/Monday love you all bye