Save me

Adriana pov
Just as someone ran to me I jumped but I didn't fall as I expected someones hand grabbed mines that's when I realized it was Alex he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me and he leaned closer and whispered something into my ear, "Dont you ever scare me like that again мое вс." he picked me up bridle style and carried me to our room he put me down on the bed and laid next to me he rubbed my back until I stopped crying it was silent until Alex spoke up "How long was I out." a-about three weeks. Can I ask you a question? "Sure." why did you take that bullet for me you could have easily had let me get shot, but you didn't. He looked at me pulling me closer to him and kissing me on the forehead. "When our parents mad the agreement one of the conditions was I had to protect you if I hadn't taken that bullet I wouldn't have been doing my job. But мое все you need to promise me something." Huh. Promise me that you'll never try something like that again matter of fact don't you dare even think about putting yourself in danger. I slowly nodded my head and laid my head back down on his chest

Alex pov
Why did I always find a way to fuck up things between me and Adriana I got angry and I told her that I hate her but do I no I just always get angry at her for no fucking reason and put her through all this shit even though I love her and I'm just to proud to tell her that I love her but honestly I knew I had to tell her I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something were to happen to either of us and our last words to each other were "I hate you."

Adriana pov

For the past couple of weeks I've been avoiding Alex I'm honestly kinda scared to approach him we had a big ass argument about the whole him killing my dad situation and he told fe that he hates me and I should just fuck off so I Just keep my distance . I was sitting in my room when my sister and Albina walked into the room , what are you guys doing here . "Well you have been moping around and avoiding Alex and we wanted to know what's going on." Well if you must know what's going on ever since I found out Alex killed our dad I haven't really been wanting to talk to him. "Sorella Alex was doing what was best." He killed our father. "As much as I would like to be mad at him I can't because if he hadn't our father would've tried to pull something like this again and with all the shit he put you through always putting me and Antonio before you he deserved this." Those thoughts ran through my head . Can I just be left alone.
"Of course but Ti ammo e Sono sempre qui se hai Bisogno dime." (I love you and I'm here if you need me) Ti Amo sorellina. I watch them both exit the room thoughts overwhelming my mind then an Idea popped into my head a walk ya that sounds good I'll just take a walk and clear my head I got dressed in something warm I went to my sisters room and told her that I was going out and then left the house I went to a near by coffee shop and ordered something I sat down I saw a guy walk into the coffee shop he looked straight at me and then went up to the barista after he got his drink he sat down in the seat behind me I could feel his eyes on me so I got up proceeding to the door and he got up too I started making my way back home which was 15 minutes away and with this creep following me I wasn't sure if I would make it ally he way so I called up Alex stopping some where near the coffee shop at a place we're people still passed I stopped and the guy walked up behind me Mrs.Kutnetsov he says I don't turn around he grabs me turning me to a place wear he could see my face I tried moving away but he grabbed me I spit in his face and he tried to punch me but I dodge it and punch him back trying to remember what I was taught in my boxing classes he gets back up and punches me this time succeeding and knocking me to the ground he grabs me.