Boys Will Like Girls Who Like Boys (Powerpuff Z Story)

Nobody POV
"Wait, what?!" Buttercup yelled

"The Rowdyruff Boys will be going to your school," Mr.Mayor said

"Why?" Blossom whined

"No offense but that was a dumb choice , Mr.Mayor!" Bubbles yelled

"Look Mojo agreed to stop if they could go to school and live normal lives, so just suck it up!" he yelled

"Fine," they groaned

"I'm detecting major Z-Ray activity in the park!" Poochi yelled

"We're on it," Blossom yelled flying off, Bubbles and Buttercup behind her.

Brick POV
"Why do we have to do this," Boomer groaned

"And why can't we use our powers," Butch groaned

"Just suck it up," I said annoyed. Why do we have clean up the Gangreen Gangs gravitti?

"AAAHHHHH!" I heard three girls screaming. It was the puffs, They ran through a rose bush. Blossom's skirt was a little shorter now, I blushed dropping my paint brush and Butch.

"Ow. Brick!" he yelled. Then he started looking at Buttercup's ripped clothes above her belt. He blushed and dropped the paint bucket and brush. Boomer was already looking at Bubbles with scratches on her legs and arms. He caught the brush, but not the bucket.

"What the heck Butch! You got all the paint in my hair, and on me!" he yelled snapping us from looking at the puffs.

"That was a real dumb move, wasn't it," Bubbles sighed

"Duh! Thanks Blossom!" Buttercup yelled

"You know what was dumber. Following me!" Blossom yelled

"Hello Brick," Boomer said "This is your fault why I'm covered in paint!"

"Yeah Brick what are you staring a-" Butch stopped and smirked at me "Your looking at Blossom's short skirt."

"What?!" I yelled now red "What about you looking at Buttercup's ripped clothes above her belt!"

"Idiots, both of you," Boomer sighed

"Your one to talk. Bubbles clothes are ripped too, actually the most," Butch said

"Per-verts!" Buttercup yelled. Opps, they could hear us.

"Come on, we gotta deal with Fuzzy," Blossom said flying towards the woods. Was I- We just blushing for Powerpuff Girls? Oh man. Stupid Mojo, why couldn't he just live with failing. I can't say he was evil, because he lost all the time. Can't say we were evil, evil doesn't fit us, it never did. We're just bad, bad boys.

"When your done you can go to the Professor's Lab. To meet three girls." Ms.Bellum said

''Can we-

"No flying," She cut Boomer off

"Man."

"What girls? The Powerpuffs? We know them," I said

"NO." She said sternly "Three of the Professors lab assistants will be there. They're around your age and will pick new names for you boys.''

"New names?" We said together

"Not eveyone in Townsville need to know the Rowdyruff Boys are living free. Yet."

Okay well these girls must be special if she's chosing them to handle the Rowdyruff Boys.