Chappie 13: Momoko Atkatsutsumi and Mitsuho Takahashi

Date Friday (school cancelled)

Brick POV

I was up eating Lucky Charms, mostly the marshmallows. What am I gonna do today? I have nothing to do or anyone to do something with.

My phone buzzed. The names Pinky showed up. "Hey Bricky". I almost choked forgetting j gave her my number. I replied back "Hey Bowbrain". Smooth, real smooth idiot.

She sent back a laughing emoji "Are u guys ready?"

"?" Ready for what?

"I thought Miya told Boomer and he told you. We're going to the beach" Of course an idiot like Boomer would forget to tell us something like that!

"Kay. We're getting ready now."

"Hurry!" She replied with a smiley.

"Boomer, I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled

"What'd I do?" Boomer whined sleepily from the couch.

"Momoko told me, that Miyako told you to tell us that we're going to the beach TODAY!" I yelled from my room

"Oh crap!" he jumped up to his closet

"Butch wake up!" I yelled

"School cancelled. Me no get up," I said from his room

"I guess you'll never see Kaoru in a bathing suit," Boomer sighed. He shot up from that bed like lightning and to the bathroom down the hall. I quickly showered and put on my swim shorts and a white T-shirt.

Momoko POV

I wore my two piece bathing suit with the skirt on the bottoms and covered on hot pink hearts. Miyako had hers, a two piece the bottoms shorts, covered in white dots. Kaoru had hers a green two piece with black lines going down the sides and orange lines. We waited at Miyako's house or fifteen minutes.

"Finally," Kaoru yelled when they got there. Me and Brick got into one cab, Miyako in one with Boomer, and Kaoru in one with Butch.

The ride was long and silent, if you don't count Butch's obvious death wish with Kaoru. We arrived at the entrance lot and walked in the hot sun to a lavish beach house. A tall man with blonde hair and Miyako's grandmother was waiting for us there.

She explained that the man was her cousin, the owner of said beach house. He was kind and told where everything was including some nearby stores and stands we could visit. No one is usually here this time of year so everything should be pretty cheap.

"Miyako you make me feel poor." Butch said flatly

"Right!" I agreed.

After setting are bags down and thankong Miyako's cousin we instantly went splashing in the water. Best Day Ever. It got awkward when Brick took his shirt off. I was blushing so much, I think I invented a new shade of pink. Finally we sat on the beach to watch the firework display it was amazing.

Brick POV

She had her arms wrapped around mine. He had a bright smile on her face watching the different colors explode in the sky. I leaned in closer and closer, to where our faces met. I looked into those cotton candy pink eyes and then closed mine. Then I made my own fireworks.

Later we fell asleep on the couch in the living room of the amazing place. She was right next to me, my arm around her. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Blossom POV

"Let me go, Princess!" I yelled. She has to ruin my morning. Brick is probably freaking out wondering where am I?

Hyper Sonic Blast

"Thanks BC,"

Yo-yo Cherry Shooter

Bursting Bubbles

She grabbed Buttercup and Bubbles with those ribbon things and slung them somewhere. She grabbed me and slung me towards a building. The shattering glass stabbed me in the back and I began to fall. It was so hard to see anything. It's over this time, I'm dead. Then someone caught me.

"Brick?" I said

"I got you. I'll never let you fall," he said

Soon we landed and I was stood wearily trying to regain my balance.

"How'd you know?" I managed to say

"You're my girl, I had to know," He smiled. I leaned against him.

"I love you Brick," I said

Brick POV

"I love you Blossom," I said "Your my Powerpuff and I'm your bad boy."

I know she heard the last part, because she smiled before fainting.