Chappie 23: Let us go!

Momoko POV
"Get off of me!"
"Your coming with me!"
"Mom! Dad!"
"Brick," I though to myself

A rush of cold water, woke me up.

"Let us go punks!" Kaoru yelled

"No," They said together, not even sounding scared or evil.

"Why would we do that," Brat said

"So a fight can start?" Berserk asked

"Can you just tell us your plan, it's gonna fail anyway," I said

"Oh," Berserk smiled an evil smile, now sounding evil. "You think this is our plan."

"Boys," Brute called. The Rowdies came in wearing black jackets. They looked at us with barley any emotion unlike Boomer who didn't face any of us.

Brute POV

Those hags are gonna get it now. Who they thought loved them are against them.

"This is what happens when you break someone's heart." I laughed

"You were such a pretty flower," Brick said holding his finger to Momoko's chin. She snapped her head away, tears rolling down her face.

"Speaking of flowers," Butch said walking to Kaoru. He dropped a lime green flower petal in front of her. It had one petal with a red N written on it. "It's a not, remember." She stared at him in the eye but soon let her head fall not to look. Boomer didn't even move, he shot Miyako an evil glare and she froze in place.

"Now you girls know the definition of crush," I smiled as Boomer walked behind Miyako.

"It hurts. Son of a-" he screamed holding his own hand

"Damn!" He yelled "The damn handcuffs shocked me!"

"Oh Boomy!" Brat cried while we laughed

"Why'd it shock me?" Boomer asked

"They're made with black Z-rays and electricity, you have white energy too silly," She smiled like an innocent child

"Would of been nice to know," He said annoyed

"Boys we better go," Berserk said

"Wait we got something to say, we'll meet you out there," Brick smirked.

Butch sent me a wink as the door closed behind us.

Miyaki POV
The boys ran right behind us to my handcuffs. "Okay try now. Concentrate on nothing but dark energy." Boomer's dark auora glowed, even I could still light there.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed "Shit!" Butch chuckled some. "Oh you wanna try green."

"I'm not the one with electricity," Butch replied

"Even if you did I bet you couldn't!"

"Do a better job than you."

"Why you little."

"Will you to stop," Brick spoke up

"Your talking hothead," Boomer glared

"You wanna try me," Brick said holding his flaming fist to Boomer's face "The only way to get them off is if the punks get them off."

" Brute!" Butch called

"What is it?" She asked coming in.

"We think the girls need a last look at Townsville," Brick smiled

"Okay," Brat cheered "Boomy I need your help." Boomer charged his hands up. He touched my cuffs electricity going around his body. Brat's dark energy glowed and she snatched the cuffs off. They did with the others. The boys held our hand behind our back and we walked out to the hallway. There four different ways.

"Now, Run!" Butch yelled.

"Get 'em!"

Brute

Brat

Berserk

Brick POV

"This is so stupid!" Momoko yelled

"This was all Boomer's plan anyway," I replied. We finally stopped. "Are you okay?" She flinched. "Do you still believe I'm gonna hurt you."

"Brick, I don't know who or what to believe in anymore!" She glared at me.

"Look back then I never thought I would like you girls. But then I did. The punks did want us to kill you guys, but we didn't. What's the point of fighting and losing," I explained "Mojo realized that. I do love you Momoko, and I'm sorry I got you into this."

She sighed thinking over everything.  She pulled me into a quick kiss by my jacket. "I die here and I'm haunting you."

"Got it." I smirked

"Momoko! Brick!" Berserk yelled flames coming that direction.

"I'm gonna kill Boomer," I said running

"Not if I get him first!" Momo yelled

Boomer POV

"Are you okay Miyako?" I asked

"I was kidnapped, hurt, ambushed, tied down, and now running for my life. Do you think I'm okay!" she yelled. "Sorry. This is so aggregating. This is it, can't make it out of this."

"It's gonna be okay," I said trying to reassure her

"How do you know that!" she yelled. Fail.

"I just do," I said grabbing both her hands "I'm not gonna let you get hurt anymore."

Butch POV

We finally stopped to take a breath.

"Kaoru?" I said. She had her back to me, her light auora was glowing. "Hey..umm.."

"I believe you." She sighed "You are a shit actor and I can see through your bullshit Butch."

"That doesn't excuse-"

"Why would you put the petal in front of me. I already felt bad about it. Why?" I felt ashamed.

"I'm sorry I got you sucked into this. I never meant to hurt you, ever. I'm gonna get you out of this though Kaoru. I promise."

She kissed me

"I love you Butch," She said. I had my puff.