Chappie 8: Natsuki-Kun!

Date: Friday

Momoko POV

I was walking with Brick to our next class. Kaoru had already gone ahead, Miyako was walking with Boomer, and Butch didn't even get up this morning till second period was about to start. Then I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry- Natsuki?" I said shocked

"Akatsutsumi?" He said annoyed

"Hey I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," I trailed off at the end "How are you.."

"Fine." He answered sharply

"Oh, that's good, I didn't..hurt you."

"No Akatsutsumi, you didn't." His glare was fixed on me and I felt my chest tighten. I didn't meet his gaze, how could I? My face was flushed red and I could feel my eyes sting. He was stare and unbending.

Just say something, please. Before I could muster a word, he turned and left.

"Wait Natsuki!" I reached for him arm and he quickly snatches it away keeping the cold glare.

"Hey wait..I...um" I couldn't manage a word. I was struggling to hold back tears "Sorry..." it was barely above a whisper. I walked quickly down the halls but not quick enough.

"Yo Pinks!" Brick tried waving me down. I had forgot he was there. He saw all of it!

I kept walking, I didn't want anyone to see me. The sound of his footsteps dulled as my heart rate sped up. Where was I going? Where could I hide? It wasn't long till I heard people talking and shouting from the direction I came in. Then I heard "Fight, fight, fight!" Then it hit me just who I had left behind. Brick.

Brick POV
I noticed a boy with brown hair at the end of the hall glaring at her. "You. Mop top boy."

"What did you call me?" His eye like daggers looking at me.

"What'd you do to Pinky?" I demanded

"You shouldn't concern yourself in my affairs."

"You just disrespected Pinky in front of me, it is my affair now."

"Look, me and her have a history okay? Nothing to concern you with."

"Oh, my mistake. So you just go around making girls cry for no reason. Thank you for clearing that up."

"You seem smart-

"I have been told that."

"I'm gonna give you some advice, guy to guy. Whatever you have with her now, won't last. She'll move on to another guy eventually and leave you or if your lucky like me, she'll stay hung up on you like a leech and bother you to no end, it’s better if you just dump her now, save your pride."

"Wow." I smiled nodding along. "It's been only two minutes and I've already decided I'm going to kick your ass."

"What-

No hesitation I uppercut him and his head snapped up. He regained his footing wiping his jaw. That's when the real fight started.  There were punches being swung everywhere. I had him on the ground, he had me stuck though. His punches hurt, but I still didn't give in.

"Mitsuho? Mitsuho!" Bloss screamed. She pulled me off him and I still stubbornly trying to get some kicks in. "Come on let it go!" she yelled pulling me away. We walked to the nurse since I was bleeding not too bad.

Natsuki POV

I started walking to the nurse. He's crazy! He dosen't know what she put me through, everyday. I rolled my eyes seeing they were there waiting for the nurse. She wasn't there and Akatsutsumi had the first aid out herself..

"Hey Bloss‐" I stopped at the door to hear the conversation.

"I mean Momoko," he stammed. Bloss...why do I know that name?

"It's okay, no one is around, you're not too used to calling me Momoko yet." she sighed "You know Brick, that what really stupid." Brick? The Rowdyruff Brick? "You've done so much since you got here, and because of me, you got in a fight!"

"You fight bad guys all the time, oh ''red'' leader" he joked

"That's my job Brick, you know what I meant." she replied and his adverted his eyes. "I'm serious, you saved me from being yelled by Princess. Did a power jump to catch me from falling of the cheer pyramid. And just now, fought Natsuki."

"Maybe I just care about you too much," he mumbled "I don't know. I just, hated how he talked about you! I mean I've known you since I was born! If anyone gets to call you annoying it's me and only me!"

Momoko giggled "Was that you attempt to sound sweet?"

"I-I mean! Yeah! I guess? I don't know how to do this Blossom!" He yelled resulting in more laughter.

She reached over and pulled him in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his around her waist.

They pulled way slowly, brightly blushing. "What was that for?" His face was flushed

"I owe you," she smiled, before being pulled into another kiss.

Momoko is Blossom? My crush had a crush on me, and I made her cry. I pushed her to a Rowdyruff Boy?!

"You gotta a lot of nerve," Kaoru yelled at me during lunch. "No wonder Mitsuho kicked your ass today."

"You mean, Brick the Rowdyruff Boy kicked my ass for Blossom." I said "I know Matsubara or should I say Buttercup, and your Butch. Same thing Bubbles, and your Boomer.

"H-How'd you figure it out," Miyako shivered

"When you find out the first two, everything falls into place."

The two reds came in immediately stopped by Matsubara. She wasted no time telling them everything that just happened.

"You better not tell anyone!" Akatsutsumi said sternly. The most upset I've ever seen her, while Brick glared at me.

"I won't, can I eat now without anymore surprises," I said as they walked to thier table.

Except for Akatsutsumi and Brick.

"You really won't tell Natsuki?" Momoko said in a softer voice, she looked more concerned than angry.

"No Akatsu-" I stopped, took a breath and fixed my tone. "I swear. I wont tell anyone, ever."

She smiled in relief and hugged me tightly, a feeling I recognized too well. This time, knowing what I know, it was comforting and gone too quick. They left to eat on the roof. I don't know what's worse. I sit close to the two strongest on their team or her liking him.

(Natsuki sits in the middle colum in the empty seat beside Butch, who sits on the right colum, and behind Princess)

Boys Will Like Girls Who Like Boys (Powerpuff Z Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara