Chappie 15: Miyako Gotokuji and Yakiho Takahashi

Bubbles POV

"I got you Bubbles," Boomer said as he caught me. I only saw his serious face. He laid me in a flower patch. "Are you okay Bubbles? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay Boomy," I giggled "Really."

He hugged me, he was crying."I couldn't imagine my life without you."

"I love you, Miyako."

"I love you too, Boomer," I cried before fainting

I was in a blank room with nothing there. Then it turned to the flower patch where Boomer laid me. I was wearing a white dress. Then I saw a boy who looked like me. It was Boomer, he was in a black shirt, sleeveless jacket, pants and shoes. He kissed me as the gental breeze swirled around us.

Boomer POV

I sat in a chair next to Miyako. She had a white spaghetti strap shirt with blue shorts. She looked peaceful and happy. How I always want to see her. I can't imagine if anything happened to her. It'll probably be like Romeo and Juliet.

I'm in the flower patch. Miyako is standing there in a white dress. I was in a black outfit. She came up and hugged me. I kissed her, and for a moment, nothing mattered except for me and her.

When I woke up Miyako was watching TV. Butch was sitting next to Kaoru holding her hand. Brick had just carried Momoko in. I sat next to Miyako, she leaned on me, ad I put my arm around her.