Chappie 19: Hi Boys

Date: Friday

Blossom POV

"What is it Professor?" I asked. He called us in during lunch. He dounded frantic.

"It's the girls, they're back." He deadpanned. We all understood what he meant.

"I always wondered when they were coming back," Buttercup sighed. The Professor instructed us to the park.

We got to there to see three girls. The first one looked just like me. He had a frizzed bow her belt was black with a pink compact in the middle. the dress was the same, then the jacket was black were pink and white were. She had a spiked bracelet on both arms. knee-high black socks and pink boots, her eyes were blood red. The next the same but the jack was yellow where green is and black everywhere else. Her eyes were forest green. The last had long blond ponytails in blue ribbons. Her outfit the same but blue. Her eyes were a dark blue.

"Well isn't it the Powerfluff Girls," the Red head crackled

"Puff," I glared at her

"What do you punks want!" Buttercup yelled

"Now now. Brat did we do anything wrong?" she asked

" No Berserk, I don't think we did," Brat smiled "Do you know what we did Brute?"

"Not a clue?" she smirked

"Not like we're loitering. Are we even on the ground?" Berserk said "You wouldn't fight us for no reason, would you?"

"Get out," I glared at her

"Make us," Brat called

"My pleasure Blondie," Buttercup said tightening the grip on her hammer.

Hyper Sonic Blast

Bubble Champagne

Yo-yo Cherry Shooter

Lightning Bubbles Shot

Fire Flames Yo-yo Shoot

Earthquake

"You puffs are weak. Weak and easy," Berserk crackled "Get 'em."

Brute went directly for Buttercup fighting her hammer. Berzerk held my yo-yo and kicked me back. I grabbed her ribbons pulling her forward and using my Yo Blaster on her. I managed a few hits before to tied me up with of of her ribbon slowly tightening on me. I saw my teammates struggle before I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Brick POV

I sensed something rotten and Poochie confirmed the suspension. I got Boom and Butch and we flew after the punks. If Berserk so much as hurts Momoko, I'll bury her. Alive.

Miyako POV

I woke up in a dark room, all of us were chained to the floor. The punks came in. They didn't have on what they did before. Brat had a blue crop top with a black mini skirt, suspenders connected them, and black wedges. Berserk had a pink school girl outfit with plaid skirt. Brute had a green sleeveless dress with a skull belt in the middle, black fishnet stockings and short boots.

"Nice to see you girls awake," Brat grinned

"Let us go," Kaoru yelled

"And if we don't," Berserk said

"I'll-

Brute struck Kaoru. "You won't do shit," she said like a mother talks to her child

"Who's gonna save the Powderpuffs now?" Berserk said like she was scared

"No one," Brat grinned

"Let them go," someone called. I could see three shadows from the window.