Chappie 3: You want us to clean?

Brick POV

So wierd. Puffs live normal lives, they have a talking dog. Later we got to our new home that the mayor gave us after the last home, exploded, again.

''Hello mama's boys," Mojo smiled in his high pitched mama voice "Did you have a good day?"

"We cleaned up graffiti," Butch said "Did you think our day was good."

"Butch leave him alone, this day been wierder," Boomer said

"True that," I said slumping on the couch. I started cooking because Boomer can't, Butch never tried, and Mojo drops his sheading in the food.

Boomer POV

Bubbles is Miyako. Keep telling myself that and it may not seem as wierd.

"No way!" I yelled stoping Butch "You take ages in the shower!" We started argueing till Brick, who I call Madame Maid because he cooks the food, called us to eat. "Coming Madame!"

"Oh ha ha, the comedian everyone," Brick said putting the spagetti on the table "Mojo!"

"Coming, mama's little helper," he yelled. We sat and quietly ate our dinner.

We got to the lab early because Ms.Bellum said the Professer had something for us to do. When we got there the girls were argueing with each other.

Kaoru POV

"UNBELIEVABLE! WE ALWAYS STAY HERE ON SUNDAYS!" I yelled

"Kaoru, this isnt her fault," Momoko said

"I'm just upset," I said calming down

"So am I," I said

"What happened?" Brick asked that we just noticed they were standing there.

"Someone left the window open overnight trash and leaves blew into the house and everywhere else." Miyako said

"Now we have to clean it up" I said

"That's too bad," Butch said

"Yeah. So much for movies tonight," Momo sighed

"We could help!" Boomer blurted out

"What?!" His brothers said

"I see you boys have found your assignment," the Professer the coming out the room "You boys will help Miyako and her grandmother clean thier house."

"No," Momoko said

"Not. A. Chance," I said

"Well," Miyako started "We need the help! Last time I took us all day! We could get done quicker!"

Woah, she's serious. We bitterly agreed, Momo told them to bring clothes and a bag, it's gonna be a long night.

Butch POV

"Woah. This place is huge," Brick said

"There must be atleast thirty rooms here." I said

"Twenty," Momoko said. They really weren't happy we came.

Miyako POV

"Hey guys! Up here," I waved from my room window. "I'm coming down."

"I don't know what thier talking about," I laughed to myself "I believe Boomy can change....... I-I just said Boomy." I got and opened the door. Instantly Momo and Kao  took thier shoes off and changed into thier aprons. The boys took off thier shoes and Brick tied his hoodie around his waist. Kao-Chan and Butch did the bottom floor, Momo and Brick did the west side off the second floor because my Grandma had the east side, and me and Boomy had the rest.