Chappie 4: I Hate Mondays, and Tuesdays and Everyday with School

Boomer POV

"GET BACK HERE!" Kaoru shouted "YOU TWO ARE DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOU!"

"Huh? What's all the-

I was cut off by Kaoru running in her towel chasing after Momoko and Miya.

"Kao-Chan! You'll have to quicker!" Miya laughed. Brick was already in the living room eating. He had red shirt on and black pants with red shoes. His usual hat and red jacket.

"Food's on the stove," he said

"Why are they yelling," I asked

"Kaoru doesn't like wearing skirts, I know ironic she wears one as a Powerpuff, Momo and Miya took her pants and replaced them with a skirt. Now she's upset chasing them around," Brick said. I hurried back upstairs to take my shower and changed into my blue shirt with a sleeve less black hoodie, blue jeans a d blue shoes. I ate my breakfast while Butch came down stairs in his green t-shirt, black pants and green shoes. Finally Kaoru gave in to wearing the skirt. She came down in a green graffitti shirt under a black vest, a green skirt with a black lining, the puff belt and black boots and a black headband. Momoko came in a red crop top with a pink shirt under it, a pink skirt and pink converse. Miyako came in blue shirt with a short jacket, a blue skirt and blue ballet flats. Butch was blushing to see Kaoru but still eating trying to hide his face.

"Momoko!" a little girl yelled from outside the door followed by repeated ringing of the bell.

"Sweetie would you mind taking Kuriko to school today," a woman asked as Momoko opened the door.

"Yes mom," Momo groaned as she and another man drove away. "Boys this is my little sister Kuriko."

"Hi!" the little girl waved

"Good morning Kuriko," Miyako smiled

"Hi Yako-Chan!"

"Kuriko can you please go sit down," Momoko said

"Ok." She cheered going to the living room.

"Listen, do not talk about Powerpuff buisness around anyone except for us, the Professer, Ken, Poochi and the Mayor," Momoko explained "No one in our families or school know, except for our teacher."

"Okay," we said together

Brick POV

Soon we left for school after dropping Kuriko off.

Momoko stopped dead in her tracks once we got inside the view of the school gate. "First, do not call me Blossom, Bloss, Blossy, Pink, Pinks, Pinky, Bow, Bow-head or Bowey," Momoko laid down the law.

"What ever you say Bossy," I smirked walking on ahead. Her whole face went red.

"I'm gonna lose it on that boy," I heard her say while talking to Miyako and Kaoru.

"Just try to bare it," Miyako replied. They showed us to our class the teacher Ms.Keane told is to stand in front. The girls looked at us like we were on display. Boomer was blushing at Miyako, Butch was bored on his (stolen) phone.

"Boys," Ms.Keane said with a smile

"I'm Mitsuho Takahashi," I said flatly ignoring the eyes on me.

"I'm Yakiho Takahashi," Boomer smiled in a cheery attitude gaining swoons and bright smiles in return.

"I'm Akiyo Takahashi," Butch said plainly with a bored stare. We sat in the front of the class. Ms.Keane sat back at her desk. What caught my attention was s brown haired boy who walked over to Momoko.

"Randy! You said your sorry like ten thousand times," Momoko smiled kindly.

"I know, I just am," he chucked clearly embarrassed. That just got me really mad for some reason.

Before I could say anything, Ms.Keane directed our attention to Ms.Bellum, who was waiting quietly outside the door. She gave a corny speech about education or something along with a flimsy excuse on why we need to keep New Townsville safe and clean. She apologized for the Mayor not being present and finished her speech. I noticed she handed Ms.Keane a letter with her handshake and left presumably to the next class. Surprise! We were moving our seats. Kaoru was fuming at the point. Butch and I gave a look of acknowledgment understand the impromptu speech.

We sat in three colums and four rows. In the right was me by the window, in front of me was Momoko, in front of her was Randy. Next to me was Butch, in front of him was Kaoru, in front of her was Miyako. In the middle colum was an empty seat by Butch, some girl named Princess Morbucks and in front of her was Boomer. Next to Princess was another girl named Mandy then in the left colum, closet to the door, was Brandy.

Kaoru was on her phone, Momo was talking to Bug Boy, and Miya was in a conversation with Boomer.

Nobody POV

The rest of class was fine. Then came lunch.

"They better not," Kaoru grumbled. Just then thier belts beeped. The girls ran unaware of the boys following. The boys saw Momoko first. She held her hand up and a pink ring appeared on it.

"Blossom!" she yelled

In a bright flash of light Blossom's clothes were replaced with the pink Powerpuff Girl outfit. Miyako and Kaoru followed doing roughly the same.

"Who now?" Buttercup asked cracking her knuckles.

"The Gangreen Gang," Blossom said before they flew off.

"Wow," Brick said.

Much later after school the boy walked back to the lan and plopped exhausted on the couch.

"I hate school," Butch said

"School hates you," Kaoru smirked

"No you hate me, everyone love me." Butch smirked

"Your confidence proceeds you," she groaned

"We still have tomorrow and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday," Brick sighed