Chappie 22: Where are You?

Date Saturday morning

Brat POV

"Three stacks of pancakes," I yawned. He put the stacks on the counter.

"Hey you have to pay for that!"

"Fuck you," I called walking out.

Momoko POV

"Good Morning! " I cheered walking into the lab. Despite last night's awkwardness and having to explain to my dad that my "nerves" got to me and Brick stayed with me- A believable story honestly- today was pretty good. I hadn't seen Brick since we dropped him off home last night.

"Morning!" Miyako smiled

"About time," Kaoru grumbled

"You have to be negative about everything don't you," I pouted

"Deal with it," she said. She had a black crop top, a short yellow jack that is green in the front, green shorts, orange shoes, black fingerless gloves and a orange bracelet on each arm. Miyako had a blue floral dress and short sleeved jean jacket with blue flats. I had a pink dress that slipped off to my shoulders, and pink flats.

Brick POV

"WAKE UP!!!"

"Ahhhh!" I yelled landing face first on the ground "Why?!"

"Mojo why did we have to get up?" Boomer groaned, Butch was still holding onto his pillow.

"It's Saturday," Butch groaned still holding onto his pillow and his eyes closed.

"The professor called you need to get to the lab." He said. We changed and flew there. Momoko, Miyako, and Kaoru were there. Momoko noticed me and started blushing. Before I could run over to say hi, Butch was already pulling me inside the room with him. All of us expect for Boomer who fell asleep on the chair.

"Boomer. Boom wake up," I yawned.

"Meh," he said turning over. I burned him and he woke up then. He ran around finally putting the fire out. Kaoru burst out laughing, Momo tried not to, and Miyako was shocked. "Dude what's wrong with you!"

"You needed to wake up," I yawned

"So you burn me!"

"Yeah."

"Why I outta-

"You outta get in that room. Besides your gonna be in a bad mood all day, then come home at probably 2:30 in the morning." He muttered something and walked to the room.

"Yeah that's what I thought," I said following.

Many Minutes Later

"I'm bored," Kaoru groaned

"I'm boreder," Momoko groaned

"I'm boredest," Miyako groaned. As we walked out of the room.

"That was not worth getting up," Boomer groaned "Butch did you really have to bring that pillow."

" You're talking," Butch raised his voice. "You acted like some jerk last time you woke up early! They wondered how those trees got knocked down, because you punched them all!"

"So, maybe I was in a bad mood," he snapped

"Every time your in a mood, something gets broken!" Butch yelled. I grabbed him by his ponytail and Boomer the ear.

"You two need to quiet down," I said dragging with me.

"Ow ow ow! You turn to like some responsible guy when your tired," Butch said

"And you two get on my last nerve," I said annoyed "Now let's go."

Even Later like 8:00pm

"Please explain to the boys what you saw," The Professor said. Momo's family, Kaoru's and Miyako's.

"I saw a girl that looked just like her drag her out the window," Momoko's mom explain

"She looked just like Kaoru, she attacked us and took my little girl!" Kaoru dad yelled

"Who would take my little Bunny," Miya's grandmother cried

"Did the girl have long ponytails and dark blue eyes?" Boomer asked

"Yes exactly," she cried

"I'm gonna kill those punks!" he charged electricity on his fist.

"Calm down," I placed my hand on Boomer's shoulder "We'll get them back."

Berserk POV

"Are they awake? I asked

"No," Brute said

"You girls are gonna kill the puffs," a boy said from the window. I could only see three shadows. "Let us help you." They grinned evilly, so did we.

"Okay what do you have in mind red," I smirked

" Actually my brother," he said

"What's your plan?" Brat smiled. The boy grinned.

"Here's what you do," he said