Chappie 14: Kaoru Matsubara and Akiyo Takahashi

Date: Same time Brick had caught Blossom

Buttercup POV

I'm doomed. Everything is blurry and I feel dizzy.

"Gotcha!" some one yelled

" B-Butch?" I asked trying to make out the face

"I got you BC, just hang on," he said. When we landed, he laid me against a tree. "Are you okay?"

"Thank you, Butch," I smiled before fainting.

Butch POV

"Kaoru. Kaoru!" I yelled shaking her. I checked her pulse "Still breathing."

I flew her back to the house and laid her on the bed. I sat by her, holding her hand. I'll never leave her side if it means I don't lose her. I love this girl, more than anything. I finally fell asleep.

I'm in a field full of buttercups, like the one behind the school. I was in black shirt, pants, jacket, and shoes. There was a girl there leaning against a tree. He had raven hair and was dress in a long yellow jacket, shirt, shorts, and flats. It was Kaoru, she smiled and waved to me. I ran over to her, she stood up. All at once every memory of me with her came spinning around us. She leaned I closer and closer. Then that same fan girl scream stopped everything.

I woke up upset with my dream. I looked over at my sleeping girl, a bright green light covered her and instead of Powerpuff dress it was a forest green shirt and lime green shorts.

"Butch," Miyako yawned from the door "Is she okay?"

"Yeah just resting," I said "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I left Boomer in the other room asleep," she yawned. I couldn't help to be worried about her. She could of died because of Princess. She could of killed all of them. I'll always be here, here to protect her.

Boys Will Like Girls Who Like Boys (Powerpuff Z Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara