A Tale of Two Broken Hearts

At Enchancia Castle, Sofia ran to her room and shut the door. She sat on her bed and cried with her face buried in her arms. Her animal friends have never seen her so sad.

"Sofia?" Mia asked.

"What's wrong, princess?" Clover asked.

"What happened?" Robin asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Sofia sobbed.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Enter," Sofia called.

Roland and Miranda entered, and they were heartbroken to see their youngest daughter crying.

"Honey, I'm so sorry this happened," Miranda sighed. She hugged her daughter tightly.

"Oh, I've seen Amber, Hildegard, and Clio do bad things to get what they want, but they went too far this time," Sofia sobbed.

Clover, Mia, and Robin didn't know what happened tonight, but they could tell that Amber and posse had made Sofia cry.

Meanwhile, in Hugo's kingdom, he and Axel were entering their bedroom. Hugo was really upset about what happened tonight, and he sat on his bed, fighting back his tears. It broke Axel's heart to see his younger brother like this.

"I'm so sorry, baby bro," Axel sighed, sitting on Hugo's bed.

"Dad was right, Big Bro," Hugo sighed, trying not to cry. "There's always going to be a jealous girl out to ruin your relationship—even before it starts. But three of them isn't any better."

Hugo could barely hold his tears back, and he started crying. This sight made Axel's sink, and he pulled his little brother into a hug. Garrick entered his sons' bedroom to see them, and he was sad to see Hugo crying.

"I'm really sorry, champ," Garrick frowned.

"Honestly, I feel pretty sorry for Sofia," Hugo sobbed.

"Why?" Axel asked.

"Because one of the girls who ruined this for us is her sister," Hugo replied. "What kind of sister would do such a thing?"

"I can't say I blame you," Axel said.

It had been an awful weekend for everyone: Amber, Hildegard, Clio, and especially Sofia and Hugo. Sofia couldn't wait for school on Monday to avoid her big sister.