All Is Forgiven

Monday came, and Amber and her friends came back to school. Everyone scornfully ignored the three girls for what they did. Sofia and Hugo were especially angry.

During recess, Sofia and Hugo were busy enjoying each other when they noticed Amber, Hildegard, and Clio watching them. It made the duo angry and upset.

"Sofia, Prince Hugo, I wouldn't be mad if I were you," Hildegard said.

"Of course we're mad!" Hugo snapped. "We looked forward to that play—let alone the relationship—for weeks, and you just had to try to steal me and the spotlight for yourselves."

"But that's the thing," Clio protested. "We were losing our popularity to Sofia because she was going to get a boyfriend."

"And I never got to show off my Cinderella ballgown," Hildegard said.

"How can you even think about showing off costumes in a time like this?" Sofia huffed. "The point is you only care about yourselves. As my friends and my sister, I thought the three of you would be happy for us."

"Sofia is right, and you really proved us wrong," Hugo frowned.

Amber and her friends realized that the whole time, they were being really selfish, and their selfishness is what made this mess in the first place. Thinking about the mess they made broke their hearts.

"I can't believe we were selfish enough to ruin everything for you both," Amber fretted. "I'm so sorry." She hugged her little sister tightly.

"Me too," Clio chimed in.

"And I'm especially sorry for locking you in that closet, Sofia," Hildegard apologized.

Those words made Sofia and Hugo feel much better.

"Thanks," Hugo grinned.

Sofia and Hugo were happy that Amber and her friends were sorry for what they did, but the duo lost the spark in the relationship over a week ago. They wanted to take advantage of the play to start the relationship, but now that it's ruined, they couldn't start the relationship. They were still in love, but they couldn't bring themselves to start the relationship. Amber and her friends were happy that Sofia and Hugo had forgiven them, but they still felt bad that they ruined everything.

"We really need to fix this mess and help Sofia and Hugo get that spark back, so they can officially start their relationship," Amber declared.

"But how?" Hildegard asked.

"I have a plan," Amber smiled.