Let's Fix This Mess

During dance class, the musicians were ready to play a song for the royals to dance to. Amber talked them into playing a song from the play to help Sofia and Hugo get their spark back.

"Once the musicians play that song, Sofia and Hugo will want to start their relationship—I hope," Amber sighed.

Sofia was just about to put her dancing shoes on when Hugo came and helped her put them on. When Sofia and Hugo looked at each other, they smiled lovingly. They could almost feel the urge to start their relationship.

"Check it out—it looks like they feel that spark already," Clio said.

"Yes, but they're sure to feel the urge when this song plays," Amber smiled.

Pretty soon, it was time for dance class. At Amber's urging, Professor Popov was going to have the royals do ballroom dancing, and all the young royals were going to pair up. Sofia and Hugo chose to partner up, much to Amber, Hildegard, and Clio's joy. Pretty soon, the song played, and everyone started dancing.

"Hey, this is the same song Aladdin and Princess Jasmine sang," Sofia smiled.

"And it's the song from the play, from the part where Cinderella and the Prince dance together," Hugo agreed.

Sofia and Hugo loved the song very much, and it made them feel good to dance together. Everyone saw how happy Sofia and Hugo were. The others were starting to wonder if they were feeling the spark. Sofia and Hugo were feeling the same way they felt during auditions and rehearsals for the play. Nobody else wanted to dance--they just wanted to watch Sofia and Hugo enjoy themselves. Amber, Hildegard, and Clio were happy that Sofia and Hugo were feeling the spark, but they needed to help them some more.

"It's working," Hildegard grinned.

"Yes, but now we need to help them actually start their relationship," Amber declared.

"But how are we going to do that?" Hildegard asked.

"I think I know how to do it," Amber grinned.

Later, Amber, Hildegard, and Clio begged Miss Elodie to put on the play Cinderella and the Beauty Within to help Sofia and Hugo start their relationship.

"Please, Miss Elodie?" Amber begged.

"Yes, Sofia was hoping this play could start her relationship with Hugo, and it would mean a lot if we made it up to them by having the play—and actually letting it happen," Clio chimed in.

Miss Elodie thought about it. She knew it meant a lot to Sofia and Hugo to perform in this play and start their relationship—and it meant a lot to Amber and her friends to let it happen and make up for the mess they made.

"I guess we can perform the play if we can convince the cast to do it—especially Sofia and Hugo," Miss Elodie smiled.

During theater, Miss Elodie talked to the cast of the play about performing it. Sofia and Hugo were happy that they were going to perform the play for real—let alone start their relationship.

That night at Enchancia Castle, Sofia and Amber were happy to be getting along again.

"It's really nice of you to persuade Miss Elodie to let us perform the play, Amber," Sofia smiled.

"It's the least we can do after ruining everything for you and Hugo, Sofia," Amber grinned. She hugged her sister tightly.

Meanwhile, in Hugo's kingdom, he was telling his family the good news.

"That's wonderful, sweetie," Samira smiled.

"It's really nice of Amber and her friends to do this just so you and Sofia could start your relationship," Axel grinned.