It's Official

Later, Sofia and Hugo changed into their regular clothes and met up. Hugo took Sofia's hands, and they gazed at each other dreamily.

"Sofia, this has been the best night of my whole life," Hugo smiled.

"Mine, too," Sofia smiled back. "It may have been put on hold for two weeks, but better late than never."

"No doubt," Hugo agreed.

Sofia's and Hugo's families watched happily as their kids hugged tightly. Before Sofia and Hugo knew it, they kissed each other on both cheeks. It really seemed like they were officially a couple, and their parents couldn't be any happier for them.

Later, at Enchancia Castle, Sofia waltzed into her room, still humming that beautiful song to herself.

"Hey, princess, how was the play?" Clover asked.

"Oh, it was great, Clover," Sofia sighed dreamily. "It's official—Hugo and I have started our relationship."

"Oh, that's wonderful," Robin smiled.

Meanwhile, at Hugo's palace, he was in his jammies and climbed into bed, still happy about having started his relationship with Sofia.

"I'm so proud of you, baby bro," Axel gushed. "You're all grown up."

"Thanks, Ax," Hugo smiled.

"Well, you'd best get some sleep," Axel smiled. He hugged his little brother tightly. "Good night, baby bro."

"Good night, Big Bro," Hugo smiled.

As soon as Axel crawled into his own bed, he turned out the light, and he and Hugo both feel asleep.

Tonight was a very magical night indeed. Sofia and Hugo were officially boyfriend and girlfriend after being friends for a long time. They learned something very valuable from this experience: dreams really do come true—you have to have faith in them and never give up...even if someone gets in the way just to get what they want.

Amber, Hildegard, and Clio learned from this experience, too. It was never okay to ruin someone's dream just to get what you want. The needs of someone else must come first, and it's a good idea to be happy for that person.

Being a couple was going to be an adventure for Sofia and Hugo, and there was no knowing what could come their way.