New life ( kuroko )

I just would like too, tell u this is my first story and I had rewritten this story to make better and tell me what u think.☺ Click on video When reading

(Kuroko Pov)

While I was walking to the gym doors when I heard Kagami-Kun and the others talking. Hey coach let's kick kuroko out of the team, I mean he is weak and he will only bring us down and we already won the winter cup so why not kick him out of the team then.

You've got a point their ba-kagami, what does everyone think, raise your hands if Kuroko should be kicked out. Everyone had raised their hands. After I left school I felt like my heart had been ripped apart in one hundred Peace's .what made it worse was when I heard what the generation of miracle's said about me.

Flashback

I was walking back home when I see the Generation of Miracles talking so I go over to see who they are talking about. That's when I hear "kuroko is useless, weak, not need it, just a toy to play with and the only way kuroko beat us was with Taiga help,Akashi-cchi is right."

End of flashback

It started to rain while I ran and ran until I was soaked from the rain, where I came from the basketball court.

It was raining so hard that you could not see my fallen tears. As I had been remembering what my team had said about me. "I'm I useless, weak, and not need by anyone?"

"what did I do wrong for them to hate me they really care about me or was it all an act?".

After I calmed down I started to walk to the shinning Bright restaurant since I did not want to meet anyone I know at the usual place I go to. When I arrived it was packed full of people who came here to eat. I had finished eating and about to leave when I heard the manager talking to one of the staff workers about how the singer who was supposed to sing, had gotten sick and couldn't make it today. I don't know what had gotten to me, but I had a volunteer to sing in the person's place. The manager had no choice but to let me sing, so here I am on stage in front of all the people who were in the restaurant. When the music had started I let all my emotions out.

Pretend this is kuroko sing

Play music :

While kuroko was sing someone was  recorded him as he sang his heart out.

As a woman was entering the headmaster's office, she saw him watching a video of a boy. Did you ask for me, "sir?" ah, Ms. Rachel" please sit down he said as he paused the video. I asked for you here is because I want you to get things ready for a new student who will be joining us soon in this school. This student name is Tetsuya Kuroko, and I want you to put him in this group, yes Sir I said as he handed me the file for this Testsuya kuroko person.

"I hope you like my story so far, and thanks for reading.😃