chapter 4

I just want to let you know that I will be updating my stories as much as I can do it. I will be having trouble updating my story with school,test,studying, life, so I will be making extra pages as much I can when I have time.📚😟

Kuroko POV:

After I left the head master office. I made my way up to dorm 4 were I will be staying at for the school years. As I got closer to the dorm it looked more of a house then a regular dorm I seen before. I guess they wanted their students to feel at home but this is Ridiculous its freaking big (picture up top the page). I stood their amaring the house until I snapped out of my daze.

I had walked up to the door and rang the door bell,as I rang the bell I heard someone coming.
save pov:

When I was coming down stares form my bedroom. I heard someone ring the door bell to the house. I made my way to the door and when I did open the door there stood a small boy with teal hair and eyes staring at me with a blank look on his face. I could not help but blush when he titled his head side ways like a cute little animal when looking at me.

My name is Tetsuya Kuroko and I am in your care he said bowing. Oh you must be our knew roommate its a play sure to meet you,please come in I said very happily.
My name is sage and I will be your guide a round here also your things are all here in your own room up stares so please follow me. (I can't believe we get a cute roommate! Thinking) While we were going up stares I saw the others walking our way.

Kuroko POV:

Sage reminds me of kise but they both are different form each other, sage gives a trusting feeling and safeness around him and can see me in the first glance.
While we walking three people showed up, why hello their you must be Tesuya Kuroko nice to meet you my name is Gray and this is Yuki,Jay.
Hello and again my name is Yuki,as you know I am Jay and one of your roommates and I hope we all become good friends with each other. It's a pleasure to meet the three of you too.
Come kuro you still need to to meet the others. kuro? I asked ,I decided that Will be your nickname if you don't like it I can call you some thing different.
No it's fine,as we left the three we made our way to a dance room where three other roommates of mine were talking. When got closer to the two sage started to shout "hey guy's I would like you to meet Tetsuya kuroko isn't he cute ,he's like a cute little animal" I am not cute. The three thought cute when kuroko pouted. Kuro meet Blake and Ray "hello"  we said to each other.
While I was a observing the two teenagers, I discovered that they all have different personality, like Ray seems to be the bad boy in the group but he is the kind of person who would only help and be kind to his friends. Blake is the type who lead's and is scary when someone hurts one of his friends.

Skipping to next morning
I woke up by sage laying on me shouting time to wake up and running out of my room happily. After the Wake up call from sage I got ready for school and went down stares to eat breakfast.
As I made my way to the dining room I was greeted with six teens and gray told to set down since he already made everyone's breakfast.
We finished our breakfast and now we all are going to same class since we all take the same classes as the the people we live with.
The bell rang telling us to get to our seat I took the desk next to the window as I sat down. I looked to see that all my room mates are sitting next to each other. Soundly the teacher walked in class room. OK class quiet down I like to welcome our new student Tetsuya kuroko please stand up I would like you to sing and play the piano to show us what you can do. I made my way to the piano and started to play it.
Play video

All students could not help but feel like sad and start crying form the song. The teacher even started to tear up from the song kuroko played and song. After kuroko was done everyone was cheering and standing up clapping.
The six teens walked up to kuroko telling him he did great the only thing wanted to know was why was everyone crying, don't you know kuro its because you put you're heart in the song's.