chapter 8

Group POV:

"Hey what time is the driver supposed to pick us up Jin," about 12:31." "Well it's already passed that time". Its not my fault, Shin was spouse to check what time the car spouse to be here. Guy's stop fighting the car will be here just be Patient . OK fine,but I really want  to go see them said Jin. 

Jin is right for once (hey!),we haven't seen them since last time and that was while a go Kai said Shu. That is true but we won't be able to see them unit tomorrow said kai as he was about to speak again when a car pulled up to them and said he was here to pick them up. Then the drive unlocked the doors and they all got in with all their stuff.

Skipping next day

All of the four boys woke up to to the sun shinning bright through the windows of the hotel, as Shin phone start's to ring's twice as he walks over to the disc table and  grabs his phone to see who is calling. Other then there manager asking where are they and why are they not at the studio. When they herd this their eyes sudden soundly widen, as they all get out of bed and   quickly get ready as their life dependent on it .  And they were out the door like that. As the group left in a hurry. They weren't the only ones that woke up to start there day as seven teenage boys who woke up to.