Chapter 7

Preview :
As kuroko  and gray were walking to the store to get some food for everyone since they will be performing on Friday ,they are staying in a hotel near the place they will be doing their concert at. When they both were walking kuroko could not help but feel like something bad will happened.
Back to the story.

Kuroko POV:

As we both walked in our hotel room carrying the food, when we see the guys watching the new released music video by the General Nights called monster .  Hey guys  we brought our food I said,as I set our food down on the table where the guys are seated at. 
After everyone got their food and started eating we all went back to the beginning of  the new music video since me and Gray didn't get to watch it yet. I pressed play to start the video .
Music video not mine

We were so shocked on how much better their music video had gotten and also there team work have gotten good too since the last time we've met them at the camping trip we went to learn how to work together when first became a group.
I can't believe how good they have gotten in a short of time I said.  As  we  finished talking we got ready to practice for our concert   so we could give a amazing performs on Friday and also because we all agreed on that is we need to reach their level on dancing and sing like General Nights.

  Skipping to the  concert

Third POV

Friday came around fast for the group and they were waiting to go on stage. But they we're nervously pacing and trying to clam down for when they go out because no matter how many times they preformed they are still not used to it yet.
When the speaker on ounce the group the music had started and the crowd's have started to chant their name when they saw them on stage. As Kuroko slowly rose up from his pose next to Blake he  started to sing the main vocal part and then Sage started to sing as he was the second vocalist in the group.
Then they all had started sing together while Blake had gotten in the middle and started to dance his main part then Gray the second main dancer had done some slow moves and back flips on stage then they all began to sing again to music. While the other we're dancing then Jay had started to rap and then Yuki started raping as the second main rapper in the group. The concert went on unit the middle of the night and everyone was having so much fun. As this was going on somewhere around the airport four teenagers were walking off the airplane .