chapter 10

Kuroko pov:

"I won't leave you here all by yourself." But must leave here it's not safe here. "Cut! Cut!
Said the decorator as we warped up filming the last scene of episode twelve of mystic moon. But ever since we started to film the first episode some eventual things happen so far like when I had to dress as a girl.

Flashback

kuroko was sitting next to the dressing room while he watched what was happening when a girl walked up to him and told him to follow her to get ready so he could film his part. While kuroko went to get ready with the girl. Jay was acting out his scene of filming when he quickly glance his way to see kuroko leaving to get ready while he finished doing his scene of the show. When the decorator said cut! cut! Jay stopped and walked past the rest of the so he could get something drink while everyone else got ready to setup the next stage so they could film kuroko part. After an hour or so jay came back to film the next scene while he changed his clothes for the next scene he quickly drinks some water and while he was doing that the girl who took kuroko to get ready came back but with a girl with teal hair. Jay had anciently choked on some of his water as he noticed that it was kuroko dressed as girl but very beautiful one at that he just stared while spilling some water out his mouth while quickly wiping it always. As jay was trying to get his grounding back, kuroko stood awkwardly when he saw jay walk up to meet him. When jay was close to kuroko he could only stare at him unit said sorry and kuroko said it was ok since he dressed as girl and how it might looked weird on him but on anciently Jay said you don't look weird you look beautiful as a angle. When jay realized what he said he turn a bright red as a tomato and while kuroko was also bushing as redder then a tomato.

Flashback ended

After that innocent with jay kuroko had got used to dressing as girl and jay would always say some embarrassing thing that would make him blush and other made sure to watch the first episode and when the saw me dressed as a girl I got a lot of shocked face and also text about it too from our idol friends too so .

Thanks for reading :)

new books
I'm a what

Summary: Alexander Angelo Mathews was as normal kid who went to school and everything was perfect. His teen birthday was coming up with his twin sister Alexa but that's when things start to happen. One day near to some what close his birthday and his sister got this book and his family told both siblings that their families are witches and in the family the girls in family always showed sign off power in each generation and they expect his sister to show it . Not until when his sister does pass their family test or show power make both his and mother upset since she was happy to finally teach her daughter what she learned a child.find out what happens to Alexander.

Brothers (Adekan)

Summary: No matter what shiro does he can't help but be worried about his brother anri since he last saw him look weak .