chapter 11

Third pov:

kuroko was walking from the studio since they were at a break so he decided to grab something for launch. when he saw a good restaurant to stop at get something to eat so walked in the restaurant while making sure no saw him as he made sure stay hidden as he pulled on his hood a little. As he looked around the restaurant a waiter walked up to him telling him to sit anywhere and someone will be sent when you're ready. So kuroko look for a good table to sit at when he found on a near the window and where you can see a TV at. When heard the bell ring on the door of the restaurant when he heard a familiar voice of someone he did not expect to come to the same restaurant. But kuroko was only glad that he had his hood on as the family sat behind him and as he saw that Atsushi Murasakibara sat down across the table giving him a good view to see him. But then the waiter comes to him to telling her name was Yuuki and how she will be waiter . After kuroko tells  his  waiter what he wants the waiter leaves to place his order, he felt very nervous as he thought that Murasakibara would recognize him but Murasakibara did not noticed it was kuroko giving him peace of mind that fate was on his side for now.