chapter 3

Kuroko POV:
Today I woke up but i didn't go school so I wouldn't see my ex- teams and former team mates. I told my parents what happen they told me  if I needed any thing I should call them right up,right now they are in the UK for work and both of my old and new team mate's don't know that I'm rich.
While I was on the sofa reading a book,I got a knock on my door so I went to see who is it ,I saw the deliver person with a box. when I got my package I opened it and in the box it had a letter in it saying.

Dear, Kuroko Tetsuya I like to inform you that you have been accepted two come to Red Wood's high of  course  I did not believe the letter  at first until I saw my schools uniform.
It was all black,coat,pants with some white and a white shirt with a blue tie.
Here what it looks like.

I decided to go to this new school were I could start over again and make real friend this time

I decided to go to this new school were I could start over again and make real friend this time. Now I just need to go to school tomorrow to gave my resignation to coach.
The Next day day I told the principal that I'm transferring to a different school and left my resignation on coach desk.
Before I new it I was standing in front of the head master office I knocked on the door. When I first saw the school it was big and fancy where students were going to classes.
This what the school looks like

As I was thinking to myself I heard come in, when I went in side the head master spotted me faster then adults usually do

As I was thinking to myself I heard come in, when I went in side the head master spotted me faster then adults usually do . Sorry if I made you wait,its fine I didn't wait that long . OK then here is your schedule,thanks I said as I looked at my schedule I saw most of my class was music/idol group/lessons. Um sir I have question of why I was chosen to come here.

As he asked me that, I couldn't help smiling at him. You want to know why you were picked,why I think you are talented in sing and I believe the world should see that. When I saw you sing in front of all the people you sang your heart out and made the people what you felt ,that why you're here. Oh before you go here is the dorm you will be staying at.
As I left I could not believe what the head master said to me, uselessly I was never told by anyone that I had talent to show the world. I guess this was a good choose to come to this school.