chapter 12

Kuroko:

After kuroko had sneaked out of  the restaurant after finishing eating their , when he got a call from ray telling him they will be meeting with the rest of the group at the hotel .  As I finally made my way in our room i saw my friends watching something but couldn't tell what it was since the TV was facing on a angle .  As I moved closer i saw ray noticing  me come in to look worried look on his face as i turned my head to the TV i see the gom on the news about how they will be competing against our school. I heard that was competing against some famous people but i did not expected to be the gom. As finally everyone noticed me they give me worried looks and they also seemed upset too . Ever since i told them what happen with my old friends they made sure to not to think about them and they also don't like them .I'm OK guys i told them as i . I would need to comfort them sooner or later and i also have you guys i told them making them smile at me and it was true what i just said. We watched the news to tell use what to expect when they come to our school like who is coming to our school. As i watched the TV i  couldn't help but remember what they did to me and how they broke my heart and love for basketball. As i finally snapped out from remembering about the gom i deiced their i would comfort them straight on when it was time too.