chapter 5

Kuroko POV:

It's been a while since I came to this school. My life here has been great with my roommate and I. We became very good friends and they like me of who I am.
My roommates and I are an idol group now and once we became a group our bonds is stronger then anything. We also are one of the top idol stars called Royal seven.
when all seven of us became closer, I told them my story of  how I got betrayed by both of my team mate's.
when I finished telling my story they were so mad that they were ready to go kill seirin and gom people, since then they always were overprotective.

Seirin and gom:

Since kuroko left all the gom got back together and kagami became one of the gom. Then the others had transferred to seirin and became one of the strongest group in basketball world.

As momoi and riko were finishing talking about the next game  they over heard some girls and Boy's auguring over the new top idols called Royal seven about which video was the best. As momoi and riko went up to the students they asked who are you talking about ."riko and momoi",one girl said well you see they are these idol group called Royal seven as she said this the gom came, kise asked who are they.

Then the boy next to the girl who was talking before said you got to be joking you guy's don't now about the Royal seven they are one of the biggest idol group ever. Everyone knows of them they have been on TV,music video's, magazine, movies and they also won a lot of awards too.
Here let me show you some of their music he said as he got his phone out. As he was searching which song to do when he shouted guy's look here Royal seven has just released 3 new music video as he said this every student came to see the new songs as the boy clicked play.
Click Video

Everyone was so quite while watching the video that some shaded tears because video moved them so much.
The most shocked people were the gom,momoi and riko as they saw kuroko sing! They could not believe what they saw. Then everyone started to watch the last two music videos.

did you guy's know that kuroko is the baby in the group. why no do tell me said akashi annoyed that he did not know about this at all. The boy started to explain, well you see their are seven in the group and they are overprotective of kuroko like once I saw on TV how they act together and how much they care about each other, Some people are shipping kuroko with his group too. Did you guys know that they take turns make new music videos they each make their own videos with what kind of type person they are.
The group also go to one of the most famous school in the world ,that's not all they also are having a concert this Friday and if you want to go you need to get tickets fast because they sell tickets out really quickly.

When school was done the gom had agree to  meeting up with each.
As kuroko  and gray were walking to the store to get some food for everyone since they will be performing on Friday ,they are staying in a hotel near the place they will be doing their concert at. When they both were walking kuroko could not help but feel like something bad will happened.

Next page will be kuroko