two

Seokmin layed his head against the window of the train. He had to go back to his school, a local college, to finish off his exams.

He looked down at his phone, looking at the comments his followers had left. Light often escaped through the window, exposing his soft features and shining on his, overall, tired face as he scrolled through the comment section.

The man has an "aesthetic photos only" account in which he posts photos of what he found pretty and aesthetically pleasing. Let it be candids of his friends laughing, pictures of flowers, night time or even his meals. His account had grown over time and his followers had begged for a photo of his face. He didn't give in of course.

His fingers stopped scrolling once he reached a familiar username.

jisoohong95 : your acc is so aesthetic i love it and i love you

"Jisoohong95?" he asked under his breath.

It was an account that had followed him since the beginning, which was like thirty followers. Seokmin always saw the username commenting but he never really answered him. To be frank, Seokmin doesn't reply to comments unless they're his friends.

His fingers hovered over the username, hesitant to click on their profile. He tapped it anyways, wanting to see how this "jisoo hong" looks like. As the profile was loading, the train came to a stop. Realising it was his station, he slipped his phone in his pocket and pulled on the straps of his bag before leaving the train.

Gripping his jacket closer to him, Seokmin walked out of the station and into the cold night of the familiar city that wore neon, bright lights and flashing cars that zoomed on the street passing the freezing man.