four

It was a warmly lit shop, with walls painted in a light chocolate shade and tiles the colour of cream. Seokmin secretly hoped he would find this "jisoohong95" but all the workers had different names.

The man got in the line, waiting patiently for his turn. Seokmin thought that the barista might be the person he is looking for.

"Hello, what may I get you?" a voice as soft as butter asked.

Seokmin snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the cashier. It was a youthful looking guy with fluffy light coloured hair and the prettiest almond shaped eyes that glimmered under the light. Seokmin looked at the name tag, ignoring the dissapointment that washed over him as he saw the word "Joshua" instead of "Jisoo" or "Hong".

"Can I have the menu please?"

Joshua nodded with a small smile on his face before sliding the menu over to his customer.

"I guess I will have an iced americano and a slice of the capachino cake. Packaged please since I'm not going to eat here." he finally said gesturing at the cake.

"What's your name?"

"Dokyeom." Seokmin replied before proceeding to clearly spell out the letters.

Nodding again, Joshua turned around after telling Seokmin that he could have a seat.

Looking around, Seokmin checked that no one was beside him or near him. Joshua had his back facing Seokmin so he was unaware as well. He quickly squatted before taking a picture of the cakes and claiming his seat.

dk.seokmin

posted a few seconds ago

dk.seokmin do it for the feed

"Dokyeom?" called Joshua from the counter. Seokmin got up from his seat and walked to the pretty boy.

"Here you go. Your iced Americano and capachino cake !" Joshua chirped sliding the tray of Seokmin's order to Seokmin.

"Thanks. Oh by the way," Seokmin said grabbing Joshua's wrist over the counter as he was turning around.

"Yes?"

"Are there any other workers here?"

Joshua blinked before looking confused.

"Yes, of course there are, why do you ask?"

Seokmin chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"This may seem weird but I wanted to know if any employee here has the name 'Jisoo Hong' or 'Hong Jisoo' ?"

"Ji-soo?" Joshua talk and emphasizing the name in two heavy breaths.

He looked up from the ground to squint, as if out of suspicion, at Seokmin causing the younger to flinch.

"I don't think I kno- I mean Jisoo knows you."

Seokmin coughed nervously.

"No he doesn't. I was just curious." Seokmin thanked Joshua one more time before leaving the Cafe in utter dissapointment.