six

dk.seokmin

2,434 likes

2,434 likes

dk.seokmin i don kno these idiots. i suddenly dont claim them as my brother and bestfriend

view all comments

dichano99 we came all the way from home 2 seoul for you and this is what we get?? im telling mom you smoked

dk.seokmin @dichano99 ur such a snitch omg no wonder you dont have a gf

dichano99 your adopted

dk.seokmin *****you're . try me bich

jisoohong95 that tummy flash tho 😩

dk.seokmin @jisoohong95 i can flash my abs too !!!

23 hours earlier

"what the-"

"surprise !!"

seokmin had opened the door to two familiar faces wearing ,what seokmin would describe it as, "eat-shitting" grins plastered on their flushed faces.

the younger one out of them three, who has sported only a black jacket over his thin black cotton tee, made his way to the small living room area before dumping himself on the couch.

hoshi grinned from the doorway.

"it was a long ride." he explained as he followed chan's action in sitting on the long white sofa.

seokmin shut the door to prevent any cold wind from entering and was too stunned to say anything. he went to the kitchen and stirred in two packet mixes, one coffee and one hot chocolate because chan hates coffee, before entering the living room with two steaming cups.

"you ran away from home again?"

hoshi shook his head before picking up the cup only to yell when his fingers got scalded.

"not you, dumbass. im talking to my little brother."

hoshi mimicked him childishly undered his breath as he walked to the kitchen holding the wrist of the hand he burnt.

the soft sounds of the water being turnt on filled the background along with hoshi's soft whimpers out of pain as he tried to cool the burnt area.

sighing, seokmin turned around and yelled.
"you're supposed to use aloe!"

"where is it?"

"my room."

chan and seokmin could hear hoshi's footsteps fading away.

turning back to the boy, seokmin rested his hand on chan's thigh.

"are you okay?"

chan shook his head softly.

"they're fighting again."

seokmin knew who.

chan didnt even have to explain.

pulling his sibling closer, chan was soon resting his head on seokmin's chest.

it was a cold friday night but it somehow got colder.

hoshi walked in without looking at them, his eyes on the aloe vera that glossed over the red mark.

"guys it hurts like a bitc- nevermind."

the moment of silence was ruined when chan wanted to get food.

15 minutes away from the apartment, chan cursed.

"shit i forgot my jacket."

*
a/n
should i update like daily? or would that show im desperate 😩😩

someone be my mutual i need someone to play roblox with xoxo

~ 10