twenty two

seokmin's perspective

[1 unread message from x]

[2 unread messages from x]

[3 unread messages from x]

[4 unread messages from x]

[5 unread messages from x]

seokmin ignores the constant vibrations in his back pocket. he keeps his head down as his father shouts at him.

"you're useless! why did you even bother coming back?" he asks his oldest son, pushing the other's head with his fingers.

seokmin keeps quiet, for his mother's sake and for his own. he fights the urge to tell his father that he was the one who came back as he was the one who left as well as resisting to knock his father out. tuning out the shoutings, deep inside seokmin knew that returning and giving in to his brother's wishes was a bad idea as he is greatly tempted to badly hurt his own father.

"are you even listening?" mr lee hisses.

"yah." he says, his tone deep and bitter, as he kicks his son.

seokmin buckles down with that one powerful kick, his hands gripping thw material of the carpet as he falls to his knees.

"i'm sorry." seokmin says, not even knowing why he has to apologise.

with his foot, mr lee uses it to push his son's head down to the floor. tears threaten to fall as seokmin hears his mother's cries in the background. someone pushes mr lee to the side and seokmin feels a body come in front of him protectively.  his face bruised and bloodied, seokmin looks up to see his little brother tremble underneath his brave mask.

their father turns to look at his youngest, the betrayal not lasting long and is soon replaced with anger and redness.

"you little shit head!" he screams as his hand makes contact with chan's face.

he grabs the collar of the boy's school shirt and throws him to the side. seokmin's expression hardens at the sight of his little brother whimpering as their father towers over him. out of the corner of his eye, he sees his mother cower in fear, tears reddening her beautiful face.

"father stop." seokmin gets up and walks slowly to his father, wincing in pain.

he pulls a leather wallet from his pocket, the one his boyfriend bought for him, and pulls out cash. mr lee lets go of his other son and smiles at seokmin.

"i knew you had some use-"

-and with all his anger, seokmin began tossing it at his father, the papers whipping against the old man's skin. seokmin continues to flick the cash at his father, tossing in a few insults, and enjoys the way his father begins to get angry. he is now more relaxed and calm despite this familiar situation. chan's pupils flicker in fear as he turns to see his father clench his teeth.

"you happy now?"

"you little-"

> x

hey old pal
sent
guess who found something
interesting
sent
hey! dont ignore me 😤
sent
:'( please reply
sent
it'll benefit you :-}
sent

seen

what the fuck do you
want?

seokmin using profanity?

oh my 😍

did your father just abuse
you?

how the fuck

remember that i got access
to all the cameras in s korea
;)

i saw your father walk out your
house with a bloody hand

oh my my :(

i thought you said it stopped

you're a bitch

what the hell do
you want

i'm obviously not in a
good mood considering
my dad just knocked me
out.

well cheer up pal!

boy do i have some good
news for you

last time you said that,
hoshi and i almost died

but you guys didn't!
seen

don't leave me on seen
seen

it breaks my ego
seen

anyways i have juicy
information regarding
your daddy

?

this information could
get him arrested

and your family can live
happily ever after!

and your boyfriend~
won't ever know about
your fucked up family

fuck you.

leave my family and him
outta this.

who? jisoo hong?

touch one strand on his head
and i will make sure you die in
the most brutal way.

😪 sigh anyways

this information comes with
a little price!

you know what that is don't
you?

do you accept?

depends on the information.

what?

you don't trust lil old
me?

just get to the point and
show it

[ shared file ]

that's only half of it.

do me a favour and you'll
get the other half.

;D

seen