twenty five

seokmin tugs at jisoo's sleeves.

"bab-i mean shua, i need to go now."

they're now in front of the older's apartment, a tall rectangular grey block with windows that all look golden because of the curtains.

jisoo digs his head even further into seokmin's chest, whining slightly.

"no, don't go."

seokmin chuckles slightly, his chest vibrating.

"look ill call you later. i need to work"

jisoo lets go and sighs, muttering under his breath on how he's in love with a sketchy guy. the taller boyfriend swings one of his long legs over the motorcycle leathered seat, adjusting to the ride. before he puts on his black helmet, jisoo kisses him on the cheek, having to tip toe just a little. seokmin grins at the blushing boy with a raised eyebrow.

"my boyfriend is getting so brave." seokmin coos, starting the engine.

"shut up!" jisoo hits seokmin on the shoulder.

"i love my boyfriend so much!" seokmin yells over the roars of the engine.

jisoo snorts and holds seokmin's hand one last time, not wanting to let go of the warmth. he finally does and walks away to the building with a soft smile, waving over his shoulder. his boyfriend watches him walk up the steps then push open the large glass double door, before rushing upstairs.

seokmin already misses him.

-

he reached to a stop after driving through the city that was alive with many dancing lights, arriving at a quieter area. it was sketchier than the area jisoo's cafe was located at. a large and wide abandoned building stood out from the other shabby houses, the enourmous sign that hangs across the top windows was wrecked and only the word factory was visible. he parked his bike between two neighbouring tall houses close to the builiding that not only was identical to the other houses but was split into two.

seokmin pulled out his phone.

> x

i'm here.

okay, nice!

enter through the side doors,
and make sure you're quiet.

they're still there.

here's the mapping of the building.

[ image ]

don't go to room three, it's packed.

so?

you can't fight alone :((

speaking of which

where's your gang xD

fuck off.

i didn't tell them about this.

jeongguk knows though :0

how the fuck do you know?

nevermind that!

goodluck.

make your last mission the best ;D