nineteen

"woah. calm down, chan." yeri says as she places her hand on the other's shoulder.

"why are you so jumpy today?"

chan shoves his books in his locker before slamming it close, turning around to grin at his best friend.

"i'm picking ny brother up after school and it's been so long since i've seen him." he continues as he walks down the hallway, yeri trying to match his rapid pace.

"-and holy shit, ri, it's been so hectic at home and i feel as though my brother could make it less-"

"crazy?" yeri offers with a smile.

chan clicks his tongue and points at her with finger guns. "yeah. that."

they both hear a cough behind them. turning around, they spot a short haired brunette girl with arms folded, holding her books in between whilst furiously tapping her foot in annoyance. yeri hates to admit it but she hates mina with all her heart. dino is far too good for her but she hasn't done anything sketchy.

yet.

"well, tell seokmin i said hey." yeri says before leaving the couple behind, responding mina's viscous glare with a sweet smile.

dino waves goodbye and welcomes his girlfriend with a hug.

"hey babe."

"hey, jisoo."

his voice was fuzzy but it still managed to send this warm feeling down joshua's body. no shit, he likes the guy but joshua doubts he's going to confess anytime soon.

"hey! what's up?"

joshua can imagine seokmin right now with his wide grin, that must've ran in the family seeing how his little brother sports a similar smile, and the most defined nose bridge.

"called to inform that i had just arrived and my family, well soonyoung, chan and my mom, are coming to pick me up. how are you?"

"that's great! i'm okay just missi- i mean nothing i'm alright."

"good! i'll call you in a bit, okay? i have something to tell you so make sure you pick up."

jisoo's heart dropped, slightly dissapointed to end the conversation but said okay anyways before hanging up.

he honestly doesn't like what he's feeling because this is the first time he doesn't know what to do.

> 9'7 inches 😫😩💦

mingew
do yall remember when we first met lol

junglebook
wasnt it from ow?

wonwoo's boyfriend
pretty sure it was roblox

that chinese dude
nah it was ow.

wonwoo's boyfriend
???

jaehyunggie
ya it was when jungcock was being a dick