twenty six

water was dripping down the battered down ac's. the walls white colour peeling off miserably as seokmin stalks through the long halls. he had entered through the rusty metallic side door which creaked so loud that seokmin, almost pissed his pants. he only hears his breathing, slow and controlled, and the dripping of some sort of dirty liquid that echoes which made the corrirdor seem to stretch even longer. his heart was beating so fast and not in a good way. not in the way it beats when seokmin is with jisoo.

seokmin hears heavy footsteps creep from the corner in front of him. seokmin could tell that it wasn't just one person, there was more than at least 3 people, walking his way, chattering in low husky voices.

shit

he has no where to go, the corrirdor was nothing but a long dark hall decorated with metallic doors jammed shut.

except for one.

out of the corner of his eyes, the brown haired guy sees a door with a small gap, slightly opened. he notices shadows walking around there but he has no other choice. like a tall shadow, seokmin slips through the metallic door, his breath heavy and his chest bobbing up and down continiously.

"what the fuck do you mean?"

jeongguk and hao's eyes widen, the harsh swear words sound foreign in such a soft voice

"uh-" hao stutters.

jeongguk had just acquaintanced the chinese, lanky latter to the cute boyfriend and now he feels pressured under the said "cute" boyfriend's warm brown eyes. his dark eyebrows narrowed and he stared down the two younger boys but shakes it off.
jeongguk tries to calm him down, placing a warm hand on his shoulder.

"look, i know that this is kinda hard-"

"kinda hard?"

jisoo scoffs, his face twisting in anger and pain.

"i just found out the boy i love is working for some gang, and he can't even get out! now, i'm also told he's in an abandoned area, his life risked for what?"

hao gulps.

"we-we don't know exactly."

jisoo drops his angry act and paces around the room, his pretty fingers covering his eyes and his teeth gritting underneath the shadows. the atmosphere was tense, hao slumped in jeongguk's gaming chair, the owner of the house set on his large bed, his hands playing with the velvet blanket as he sees his best friend's boyfriend walk around the clean wooden floors.

hao coughs, grabbing both of the other's attention.

"you know i have a plan, right?"

[ jeongguk's phone ]

haothefuck 🔒

⚫haothefuck 🔒