sixteen

< hansol 💞

hello
i am in need
of assistance

what do you want now
i told you im not interested 😪

nO
IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU TOO
SHUT UP OKAY
seokmin is here 😩🔫

whomst?
oh wait
that ig guy you like?
ooft jisoo likin for the clout 😩✊👊

i doNT LIKE HIM
quick tell me what to do!!

i think you should just
be urself tbh

and if he doesnt like that
then hes missing out

are you sure??
what if im not good enough

trust me.
you are

and plus i thought you said
you didnt like him so why u
fussin so much?

....
welp
wish me luck

good luck!!
and dont fuss too much
ily ttyl

dude you dont actuallyknwo
how much i like him|
dude you dont actuallyk|
dude you dont|
dude you|

i love you too

"hong jisoo! serve table 2 i think they've been waiting for like 5 minutes now and that rascal jeonghan is too busy texting his boyfriend." the chef shouted to which jisoo responded with a coming whilst jeonghan, who overhears, attacks the chef.

exiting the messaging app to reveal the wallpaper of him and hansol with cheeks pressed against each other, jisoo then turns off his phone and slips it in the back pocket of his ripped jeans.

he picks up the plates on the tray and walk to the table, trying to ignore and prevent himself from furiously blushing once he sees seokmin staring at him.

his shift ends in 30 minutes and although jisoo hopes seokmin gets tired and leaves by then, a part of him wishes for seokmin to stay even though its selfish. i mean its not that selfish.

right?

[seokmin's feed]

dk.seokmin

posted 30 seconds ago

satisfied with how the picture turned out, seokmin decided to post it and was content when instant likes poured in. he plugged in his earphones and fought the urge to sing outloud to my way, having to deal with only swaying to the music.
seokmin continue to scroll through his feed which always happened to be full.