three

Christina's pov
I ran through the airport, hoping not to miss my flight. I accidentally bumped into this tall blonde guy and I dropped my wallet "omg I'm so sorry" he said and he turned around. He had these beautiful blue eyes and a smile that could light up a room. "Umm don't worry its all fine" I said as I picked up my wallet. Everything fell out of place so he helped me clean it up "I'm sorry I'm gonna be late for my flight, bye!" I said and rushed off into the airport

Corbyn's pov
I had some time to kill before my flight to LA. I was staying at Texas with my family for the summer but it was time to go back to CSU. I walked around looking for something to eat and I saw Taco Bell and got so excited I started running. I accidentally bumped into this girl. She had thick wavy brown hair and these beautiful eyes. "omg I'm so sorry" I said as I helped her pick up all her stuff in the wallet. I noticed there was this photo of a maybe 18 year old guy in her wallet and I assumed it was her boyfriend. Of course a girl like her would be dating someone, what was I thinking. When everything was picked up she just dashed off. Maybe she was freaked out by me or maybe she really was late. Not thinking about it too much I just moved on and headed over to Taco Bell.

Christina's pov
I couldn't believe it I was so embarrassed. I've never been good around boys and the worst part is that he was really cute and I just felt that he was special. I just sighed and got on the plane knowing that I'll probably never see him again anyways.

Thanks for reading :) please vote and follow me if you enjoy the story and comment who you think Christina should meet at CSU :)