four

Christina's pov

/skips plane ride lol/

I've finally arrived at LAX and i got off the plane. Immediately I felt a rush of heat. Man California is hot. I walked through the airport, grabbed my luggage and looked outside. It really was beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky, warm wind tousled my hair, I loved it here.  I took out my phone to call an uber and it took me to my new dorm. I was excited to meet my roommates but also nervous. I opened the door with my key and these 3 girls squealed in excitement. " OMG! you must be Christina!" a tall blonde one said "I'm Hannah. girls introduce yourselves!" " I'm Sophie and this is Mia" said this brunette girl. Mia waved. We spent the rest of the hour talking about our lives before college and getting to know each other. i had a feeling we were going to be best friends. Later we walked around the building to check out the recreation areas. while we were there I noticed a tall guy with light brown hair. he was really cute and was reading a book on the couch. I stared at him. "OMG are you looking at that guy?" Sophie pointed to him ( we were the only people in the room) "He's cute!" said hannah. "Shut up hann!" i whispered " it's fine christine he's wearing headphones!" hannah said laughing " look he's leaving now anyways" she said as the boy walked out of the room. i rolled my eyes and smiled. "Still! you were being SO loud!" ugh.. Give me a minute I'm going to check out the library. I walked into the next room which was the mini library that the dorm had set up for college students. I walked through the empty halls and looked at all the books. "wow.." i said out loud, thinking i was the only person in here. " its amazing isnt it?" i heard a deep yet sweet voice behind me. i turned around. it was the cute boy from the rec room. " I'm Jonah by the way." he said smiling. i loved his smile. it was bright and adorable. "I'm Christine" i said pushing hair behind my ear. " i love this room so much too.. the library is just so beautiful."

Jonah's pov

the Library isn't as beautiful as you, I thought. I smiled at her and stared into her deep brown eyes. "What's your major here? I asked. " music " she replied "I want to start a career in singing. "Omg me too!" I said. "My first class starts tomorrow with Mr. Manuel" "well it looks like we have the same class!" She said smiling. "What's the rest of your schedule?" " well I have to go right now, I'll text you what it is though, what's your number?"
*exchanges numbers*
"Well bye!" She said walking off. I didn't really need to leave. I just wanted to see her again and get her number. I went back to my dorm and took a nap.

Christina's pov
Omg! That was so amazing, and I got his number! I couldn't wait to get back and tell my room mates what happened. "Hey guys!" I said walking back into the rec room. "What's u-" I stopped mid sentence. What I saw shocked me

I'll update later if ya want :) hope you are enjoying the story so far, please vote and comment who you think is in the room with her besties 😉