five

Christina's pov

The boy in the airport. The one who I liked at first sight. The blonde haired blue eyed boy that I messed up in front of. Kissed hannah. I was heartbroken. I liked this boy more than Jonah. Even though I have never talked to him, I didn't even know his name. He was something different.

Hannah's pov
Christina left the room. Then Mia and Sophie left. I was all alone in the Rec room. Since I was by myself I decided to walk around. I made my way upstairs to the balcony and I heard someone playing the guitar and singing Titanium by David Guetta. His voice was beautiful. Smooth, sweet, crisp, he was so talented. I wanted to see who was singing so I opened the door only to find a cute tall blonde guy. He had these amazing eyes sparkled in the sunlight. "Uhh hey" he said. "Hi" I said, blushing a little. "I'm hannah. Sorry to bother your practice, I came because... I love your voice." "Oh thank you so much!" He said smiling. "I have a test tomorrow and I have to perform a song in front of the whole class. I was kind of scared I would mess up." " I think your voice is beautiful." I said blushing even more "do you.. want to practice together?" He said. I could tell he was also blushing. "Yeah, of course! lets just continue the song you were singing."
We harmonized. I felt like I was flying. When we sang together I felt a connection between us, like we were meant to sing together.

We went back downstairs to the rec room to get some waters from the vending machine. we sat down at the couches and talked about our favorite things and our lives before college. "So what's your favorite movie?" Corbyn asked "I have to say the Notebook. It's so romantic" I said blushing "my favorite part is when they..." I paused mid sentence. Corbyn blushed "kiss." He then kissed me on the cheek and smiled. I heard someone walking in "Hey guys!" Someone said brightly "what's u-" she stopped. I pulled away and looked behind me. I saw Christina there, in shock. Then I looked back at Corbyn. His eyes dilated.  I could tell they have met before.

Christina's pov
I was holding back tears. I knew I met Jonah. I mean I didn't even know this guys name, yet he was so special to me. I ran off.

HEY GUYSSS! Man writing this was so fun :) comment suggestions for the next part bc idk what else to write