fourteen

Christine

I had to talk to him, but I didn't know how. I decided to invite him to the cafe so we could talk

Jonah Marais

C: hey, can we talk?  

read 6:27

C: please? It's important.

J: Fine. meet at the cafe in 5?

C: Ok sounds good :) thanks J 

end of chat

I quickly undid my messy bun, smoothed out my hair a bit and i was out the door. When I arrived at the cafe, I found Jonah already there. sitting alone and looking somewhere into the distance. I will be honest he looked pretty cute just then; until he noticed me walking in his direction. His dreamy far off look dropped into a serious blank stare.

"Hey, so I heard about what happened, " I sat down in the chair in front of him. He looked down at his hands. "Wanna tal-" I was cut off by him 

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT CORBYN. I WAS JUST SO JEALOUS THAT YOU TWO WERE HANGING OUT SO MUCH. I MEAN I FELT GLAD FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HIM. I JUST COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE I HAD TO DO SOMETHING. IT WAS SLOWLY KILLING ME ON THE INSIDE. ITS JUST THAT... I REALLY LIKE YOU CHRISTINE." 

A few other people in the cafe looked over quietly. He quickly averted his eyes and buried his face in his hands. 

"Oh my god J" I put my hand on his trembling arm. "I didn't know you felt this way..." my voice trailed off. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of bursted out like that." His face still hidden from my sight. "It's okay Jonah, you were being honest." His face bobbed up out of his hands, tears streaming down his cheeks. He inhaled trying to speak, his lip quivering. He shot out of his seat and ran towards the front. I noticed he left his coat on the chair. I stood up "Jonah, you left your-" I paused. He had already gone out the door.

Hermione

Jack and I were alone in our dorm room on his side of the room. we were sitting on the bed and watching my favorite rom-com on netflix, Bluejay. Suddenly a notification popped up on my phone, it was from Christine.

C: SOS my room in 10?

H: ofc girl, do I need to drag anyone today?

C: No just need a shoulder to cry on.

H: I'll be right over

Jack looked over. "Is something wrong?" "Yeah, best friend duties. I have to go" I started to scoot off his bed "Wait don't leave yet" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Stay with me, cause your'e all I need" I smiled. "This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling stay with me" He had such a beautiful voice. "Fine" I smiled as I leaned into him "Your singing is my weakness." 

seven minutes later i said goodbye to Jack, I had to peel him off my body because he wouldn't let go. I grabbed my phone and walked across the hall to Christine's dorm room. I found the door unlocked and opened a crack so I walked in myself.

"hello? Christine, are you home?" I looked around the large room to find no one in sight, the living space completely silent. All of a sudden I heard some sniffling coming from the other room. I slowly creeped down the hallway towards the last room. "C..Christine?" I knocked on her door. "Can I come in?" "Yes." I heard a muffled voice coming from behind the door. I walked in to find Christine lying on her bed, makeup running all over her face. "What happened?"

"Jonah... Corbyn..."

She shoved her face into the pillow and cried.

"M...my mom"

A/N: hey guysss sorry for the short chapter lol. Also I just posted on my instagram super.seavey and its so cute (Zach and Daniel were getting dirty😉haha) anyways ily guys and remember to vote and comment!

If you see this comment "there once was a little bullfrog"

^if you know where that's from ily^