eleven

Christina

He kissed my cheek. It felt like sparks were flying through my body for two seconds. It was quick but sweet and meaningful. "You're blushing." He smiled. "No I'm not!" I hid my face in my hands. "Don't cover your face, it's cute when you blush!" He grabbed my hands and held them as we walked to the car. We spent the rest of the car ride singing Charlie Puth. "Bye Corbyn!I gotta get to class" I waved as I ran out of the car. I walked up the hill towards Carnegie hall. I walked in and saw Hermione already seated in the middle row. "where were you!" She waved. "I went to have lunch with Corbyn, sorry I didn't tell you. I knew you were in class." I apologized. "What happened when I was gone?" "Oh... nothing important.." she trailed off. Our conversation got cut off by the professor. "Ok, settle down class. Open your textbooks to page 7."

Hermione
*after their first class*

I said bye to Christina and Corbyn then walked to my biology class. When I walked in I found that there was only one seat left. In a rush, I sat down immediately without thinking about who was next to me. "Hermione?" I heard a voice. I turned around and gasped. His face was so close to mine. It was Jack. My heart was pounding out of my chest. "H...hey" I managed to stammer after staring at him for a few seconds. "How were your classes today?" He said as he ran his hand through his lusciously curly hair. "It went great actually, I'm training to be a doctor." I forgot I was talking to Jack and spoke naturally because medical school was my dream and I loved it passionately. "Wow that is so great.." he stared into my eyes. "What disease are you studying?" "Actually my dream is to find a cure for cancer." I thought of my mother and started blushing. I shouldn't tell him about mom. We weren't even close yet. I looked down and he seemed to know something was wrong so he grabbed my hand. "Hey. It's gonna be ok." He squeezed my hands and a rush went through my whole body. After the lecture ended we walked out together. "OMG JACK AVERY!!!" These two girl popped out of no where and squealed. "I saw your singing videos on Instagram and you have such a great voice" one gushed. "Ugh He is so cute!! Looking like a snack" the other snapped some pics on her phone and fanned herself with her hand. "OMG girl he looks like a full course meal." She clapped her hands in emphasis of the words. I rolled my eyes. I could tell that Jack was annoyed too, but he was hiding it well

I never really had a father figure in my life. My dad was always drunk at home or at his horrible job. I always looked up to Christina's father as he was in the military. Until he well... passed away. Then I really had no one to look up to. That's when all of a sudden Christina's mom turned into some kind of superhero. She ran the farm all buy herself, plus the farmers market stand, and being a full time mom! Ever since then my goal was to become just like her, Hardworking and loving.

Jack smiled uncomfortably and pulled me away. His strong hand on my wrist made me feel so warm inside. "That was weird" he whispered. "Jack you don't need to whisper we are far away enough" I giggled. "Wait you have singing videos on your Instagram?" "Yeah, you should follow me @jackaverymusic." He laughed. "I'm trying to become a singer." "I wanna see those videos! Ok I'm totally gonna follow you" he took my phone and clicked follow jackaverymusic. I stole his phone and made him follow me back. "Hey, here's my number just in case too" All my confidence from earlier melted and I stood there like a jello statue. "Umm th..thanks." I grabbed my phone "I'll be right back just wait for me"

I dashed off and went into the nearest bathroom. Once I was in I immediately fell on the floor hyperventilating. These three girls ran up to me "Omg are you ok?" One touches my forehead. "She is so warm!" She exclaimed to her friends. "What's her pulse?" Another one grabbed my wrist "160 bpm. I'm no genius but I pretty sure that's not normal for a teen." That's the last thing I heard before I knocked out.

(A/N: Hey guys! here is a lil sign I made for @Ct1667 thank you for being so nice and commenting on all my stories!

Ok guys! Have a great Sunday and remember to vote and comment! gtg get Starbucks and go to church :) peace.